Just Bought the Pair of Khorns I have Always Wanted

dbflash

I was afraid they were going to be so overpowering in my room. They are only 15 feet apart until I redo the room. They sound so good. Just as good as my Cornwalls, but more of it. And I mean this in a very good way.

With all the talk here about needing a very wide front wall and how Cornwalls are better suited for small rooms,... I had the EXACT same reaction as you the first time I "temporarily" setup khorns in my undersized room.

Glad to see I'm not alone... but I can't wait to get them into a bigger room.

Congrats..

Rob

Thank you all for the kind words.

I am out of town for the weekend visiting my brother and he just bought an Apple so I thouhgt I'd check in.

Edster is getting another house and there was no room for the KHorns. I've know about it since June, but I told him to keep them because I didn't have corners and to enjoy them for as long as he could.

All I can say is I lucked up.

Well my brother and his girlfriend just came back and we are going out to lunch. Sunday is his 48th Bday so we are going to party tonight. Well as much as a 51 year can who likes to be in bed by 10 and I'm in St Augustine, Fl which is a hour ahead for me.

I will be to work on Tuesday. Until then I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Danny

Edster is getting another house and there was no room for the KHorns.

A guy has to have his priorities. They aren't my priorities; I don't

care how nice a house is, if it doesn't have room for Khorns, forget

it. But I'm glad you're getting your dream-finished speakers, Danny.

Ditto, Paul. I can only assume that Edster will miss them (wonder if he'll stick with Klipsch in his new home), but I'm glad these beautiful Klipschorns will remain in good company and will be greatly appreciated for many years to come.