• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just spoke with the SELLER....they are TYPE: BK RL

Rose wood laqure??

They have several veneer chips. Some as big as a quarter. I'll post some pic's when I get them.

Gilbert you dog you!![;)] Heck, you didn't want any more kids. Did you?

Rick

No Rick, I didn't buy them. I only requested pictures. If the veneer chips are not that bad, and if nobody has jumps on them, then I might, maybe, go for them. Especially in light of the fact that the my Decorator CW's were just damaged by FedEx...See my post about being BUSTED.

If I were to get them, and I doubt it,...so go for it Neo,....I'd have to pick up both pairs of Heritage in the same trip. Man, that will be some serious haul....Khorns in San Diego, and Belle's in Berkley...and back to Tulsa, OK. Not likely to happen. I like the Khorns I just purchased much more than those Belle's. But those Belle's are certainly unusual and rare.

Well it looks like I just bought them. The only problem is I don't know how soon I will be able to make it up to the Bay Area from down here in Southern Cal. Would anyone in that area be interested in holding them for me (with unlimited audition of course)? Could need them to be held for several weeks.

Thanks Gilbert. Those are the same photos he sent me yesterday. In fact, I asked that he take some photos of the labels to confirm that they were in fact rosewood as they looked a little too light. I saw this ad on Craig's list and kept checking the forum to see how long it would take before someone posted about these.

I am actually looking for a pair of Walnut Oiled Belles. The reason I bought these speakers is because I thought they could improve my chances of landing them -- maybe someone would be willing to trade their walnuts for these roses. If not, I guess I'll just have to keep 'em (shhhh... don't tell the wife).

Overall, they are very nice. IMHO, they appear to be well into the mid 80% range, as far as cosmetic condition goes. They are so stunning, that the veneer graining will make those chips seem trivial. Nice score, at an awsome price. Trading those for WO's won't be a problem. You'll easilly recoup your $1400 out of those puppies, and I mean easy. Glad someone from the forum got them.