Happy 40th RPlace!!!

garymd

So it's Rich's turn on the old abuse-a-thon! Congrats buddy, any parts wearing out yet?

Methinks all Birthday Boys [<:o)]should celebrate with a Klipsch purchase. My day is Wed the 9th and I bought myself a pair of LS Industrials, split with fibreglass and trim, just for good measure. I know Indy finished up his HT for his bday last week.

What's your poison? Go ahead, tell em we said it's okay![^]

Michael

Hey thanks guys! 4:03PM and I am just getting on the forum for the first time today. Can you say hangover?

Had a great weekend drove to see some old friends on Friday evening, drove back Saturday morning. Different friends came in from out of town on Saturday to stay the weekend. Sunday was the big day had a small party that lasted till 3-ish AM. Much needed sleep, naps, sleep, water, another nap today.

I feel old today...but damn, I still look good[A]

CP1. My b-day treat was to get some DeanG XOs for the front three of the HT. They should be here later this week. Can't wait to hear the KH/Belle/KH all souped up.

Colter wrote:

Methinks all Birthday Boys should celebrate with a Klipsch purchase

==============================================================

I agree!!!!!! I just turned 40 in July and I purchased and picked up a pair of '87 Belles on my Birthday.

JJ

P.S. Happy 40th, RPlace!!! and welcome to a new demographic..You now have to pick the 40-49 box when filling out forms!! ;)

Colter wrote:

Methinks all Birthday Boys should celebrate with a Klipsch purchase

==============================================================

I agree!!!!!! I just turned 40 in July and I purchased and picked up a pair of '87 Belles on my Birthday.

JJ

P.S. Happy 40th, RPlace!!! and welcome to a new demographic..You now have to pick the 40-49 box when filling out forms!! ;)

Happy belated 40th Rich , from me and your stepdaughter 2S838 in Charleston !!! [^] Hey JJ we must be on the same page . I turned 40 in July as well , and purchased a pair of Belles for my BDay . They were made when I was 11 !

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I am feeling much better at 40 + 2 days then I was at 40 + 1 day. Word on the street is that my b-day [^]present (xos, networks, cross overs, what ever the current term is) will be shipping on Wednesday and get here by Friday.

I can't wait![O][8]