Surrounds that match well with KLF-30's.

gbrlex

Well your subject line says KLF-30's but your post says Forte' II's. So I offer this:

If you are looking for small, then KG .5's, 1's, 1.2's, 1.5's, 2's, 2.2's, or 2.5's

A little bigger KG3's or KG4's, or the cat's meow Forte's or Forte II's

Got big money - a pair of Academy's in the rear would be great as well.

Anything is better than a pair of mismatched sound sprayers!

I'm looking for recommendations on finding new surrounds for my HT system. I'm currently using Forte II's and would like something smaller. I tried the RS-25's and wasn't pleased with the results.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

(2) KLF C7s would be really good if space is a prob. Or you could get a pair of KSP S6s if you like diffused rears.

Sorry for the confusion. I have KLF-30's in the front, a KV-4 for the center and Forte II's for the surrounds.

I'm looking to replace just the Forte II's. They sound great, but are pretty darn big. I have them raised with the horn at ear level.

Go with the KLF C7s in the rear if size is an issue. You will also like it much better if you get one for the center as well. I also have a KV4 that I used with my KLF 30s and I did like it but could really tell a difference with the C7, much more seamless. I have put the KV4 back in service for now as am putting together a downstairs system for my wife using RB 35s, RS 7s and the KV4 but will be selling the KV4 to buy a RC7. If you ever want to hear an all KLF HT, come give mine a listen. I like it very much and really am very satisfied at this point. Once I get one more C7 I will be done, I swear(I told my wife).

See my signature. That's my recommendation...[:D]

The C7's are underrated as surrounds, IMO. They sound great, are

very flexibile in their positioning, and are sealed enclosures (no

ports on the back). They also come up on Ebay all the time for

$300-$350 per speaker. Highly Recommended!

See my signature. That's my recommendation...[:D]

The C7's are underrated as surrounds, IMO. They sound great, are very flexibile in their positioning, and are sealed enclosures (no ports on the back). They also come up on Ebay all the time for $300-$350 per speaker. Highly Recommended!

Wassup Red. I knew you'd have a suggestion for this one. I'm lovin my homemade 20 for sure. And I got those (2) RB 35s from the rear out of there and went with the single leftover KLF C7, so from 7.1 to 6.1, but all Legend. It sounds much much much better than the (2) RBs. I'm gonna let gbrlex listen to it and he'll be looking for more Legends.

gbr, I'll call you soon, I'm on the road alot this week.

Billy

I'm lovin my homemade 20 for sure.

And I got those (2) RB 35s from the rear out of there and went with the

single leftover KLF C7, so from 7.1 to 6.1, but all Legend. It

sounds much much much better than the (2) RBs. I'm gonna let

gbrlex listen to it and he'll be looking for more Legends.

Billy

Yeah just couldn't let you have all the glory...[:D] I'm guessing that you may be looking for the next C7, just so you can get back to 7.1...[;)]