Donations on behalf of Lynnm

Amy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add my sincere appreciation to Bob for taking this on, he is truly a first class guy all the way around. I would also like to add my appreciation for all our forum brethren who chose to donate to Lynn's memorial fund. This is clearly one of the best on line communities there is bar none.

R/Jim

I am going to close this out and send the donation to the Canadian Cancer Society on Monday December 5, unless someone contacts me to hold it open longer. The forum has really stepped up to make this thing work. I had hoped we would get to about $1000.00 and we are very close to that amount now.

My thanks to everyone.

Bob Crites

We are up to $962.22 in donations right now.

I am going to contribute all the Paypal fees as part of my contribution, so what you see here will all go to the Canadian Cancer Society in memory of Lynn Marshall.

OK, now lets get it over $1000.00. We are close.

Bob Crites

OK, Money is sent. I have transfered a total of US$1050.06 to the Canadian Cancer Society in memory of Lynn Marshall. A card wil be sent to his wife Rosanne. The card will state that the donation was made in memory of Lynn Marshall by his friends on the Klipsch forum.

Thanks to everyone for the donations.

Bob Crites

Posting an email I received from Rosanne Marshall today.

Dear Bob Crites & Friends on the Klipsch Forum.

Yesterday a wonderful gift arrived in the mail. The Forum's Tribute to the Canadian Cancer Society in honor of my dear Lynn and Anne Marie's dear dad.

The message in the Tribute that arrived stated "May the knowledge that this gift will help others be a comfort to you". Has done just that and more.

We thank you and send love,

Rosanne Marshall & Anne Marie Stokes