Lots and lots of pic from the show NOW WORKING?

maxg

Naw, I've got digital cable so download time is in seconds...nothing but red X's here, Max. Looks like you're gonna have to post 'em one at a time. No matter, we can't wait to see them, and you'll increase your post count (woo-hoo)![;)]

Well, I'll be...they're showing up fine now (don't understand the glitch earlier). Excellent picture taking as always, and the gear looks awesome, even that black Cornwall III! Are those new Synergy Series towers in cherry? Sweet! Are they real cherry veneer or vinyl? And that 'table with the tiny platter...interesting. Bet you had a great time at the show today (wish I could've been there).

Damn, the very first pic shows a man holding a cigarette? Smoking indoors in a public building? You can tell that ain't in America anymore!

OK - some can see them and some can't - I think there is a glitch in the program here because everyone should be able to.

I will ask Ami to help because having uploaded them to the Klipsch server I cant move them (but can see them).

Everyone who cant see - hold tight - normal service will be resumed presently.

In other words - give me 24 hours will ya..

Worst case - I will upload them all again.

Max,

Great pix. I was wondering, could you purchase at that show? Can you buy a pair of CWIIIs in Greece and actually take them home? I was surprised to see the CWIII since I thought Klipsch had not frozen the design yet. They look fantastic in black.

Obviously Klispch was very well represented. Hope you had a great time.

You cannot buy at the show - it is expressly forbidden. It is a showpiece only. (That is the official line)

You can order though - and this being Greece - I picked up a couple of audiophile records and left a 100% deposit on them(!) if you get my drift.

What you really cannot do is take stuff home from the show (big stuff). I think orders can be placed on any of the Klipsch items except the Cornwalls because as yet they do not have a price on them.