Klipschorns for sale in factory tigerwood finish

tigerwoodKhorns

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very fortunate in that these K Horns were the first pair of Klipsch speakers that I ever purchased. I got to start at the top (at least speakerwise) and it has been a wonderful experience. However, I an an engineer at heart and the upgrade bug/monkey on my back can not seem to be satisfied. (Do I belong in a 12 step program? - Uh oh - you guys are my "enablers"!!).

Anyone reading a lot of posts knows that I have went a little crazy lately and am starting from scratch speakerwise. It is going to be a while before I have my new set completed (I am putting them together a la' cart). That being said, I am going to seriously miss these speakers when they are gone! I have some Belles that I will be using as temporary replacements, but I still think the mightly K Horns will be terribly missed. I guess when I am saying is that I am not in a hurry to sell. Money is tight right now for a lot of potential purchasers because of the holiday.

I think that tax time will be the right time to sell. I can have the new speakers ready and many will have nice big uncle sam checks burning a hole in their pocket. I just need someone to convince their wife that they are taking them on that vacation to "Las Vegas that they have always been promising, and oh yea, I need to pick a little something up while I am there"

Notwithstanding the foregoing, they are for sale and the first person to pull the trigger gets them.

Chris

Understandable. The trip from San Diego to Tennessee could work. If not, I am really close to California and Ariozona. Lots of huge cities close by and we agre getting prety big (over 1,000,000).

Chris

I could get to Tennessee pretty quick if those Khorns were down there.....

[:D]

Michael

Colter,

When I get into the 12 step Klipsch program and get cleaned up, I am going to arrange an intervetion for you. I can see it now, My name is Chris and I have not bought any Klipsch speakers in 247 days. (everyone then claps)...

Chris

I visited a psychiatrist the other day (1st time), we talked about this hobby among things. This audio obsession (among my other many O/C behaviors) was proclaimed a

POSITIVE ADDICTION

by a professional! So I'm in! Definitely, there's no stopping me now. So long as the bills are getting paid, I'm allowed to hang with you guys, but as much stuff as my house can hold, etc. without guilt!

wwwoooohhhoooooo

Michael

Colter,

When I get into the 12 step Klipsch program and get cleaned up, I am going to arrange an intervetion for you. I can see it now, My name is Chris and I have not bought any Klipsch speakers in 247 days. (everyone then claps)...

Chris

I visited a psychiatrist the other day (1st time), we talked about this hobby among things. This audio obsession (among my other many O/C behaviors) was proclaimed a

POSITIVE ADDICTION

by a professional! So I'm in! Definitely, there's no stopping me now. So long as the bills are getting paid, I'm allowed to hang with you guys, but as much stuff as my house can hold, etc. without guilt!

wwwoooohhhoooooo

Michael

Yeah Michael, They will also tell you that you should be able to drink in moderation after you have been clean for a while. They'll tell you what you want to hear (for a fee!!).

Doctors are STUPID!... as far as addictions go. You're on your own. Save your money. Shrinks only push pills (for us kind).