Favorite discs for BASS!!!!!

steamer

Well folks what say you?

What is in your CDP right now?

Pick your 3 favorite BAD A%^&&$# bass discs

Lets hear your thoughts,Mine are as follows:

BHTM(Big Head Todd&the MONSTERS)-Sister Sweetly!!!

the new Nickelback-All The Right Reasons

Candelbox-Candelbox

and in the player now:

The Bent Scepters-Blind Date With Destiny,a local eastern Iowa band,awsome bass that propels the music along,lots of toe tappin type bass!!!

Yea only 3,I know,as I type this others enter my mind.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

My three favorite BASS song's are

. WILUUU from the Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack

. UNLEARN by Psykosonic fron the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack

. SICKNESS UNTO FOOLISH DEATH fron the Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack (THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!!!!)

All of the song's from the Silent Hill Soundtracks are great and have ALOT OF BASS!!!!!

If you didn't get the chance to play the game DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

There all the best horror games for the PC, PS2, and the XBOX.

Silent Hill 3 PS2 Game Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack

(The best One) (The Best One)

SilentHill3_PS2_24.jpgZZZ299919CD.jpg

lololol those are ok..u want real bass?.....

1). Daft Punk - " technologic"

2). Juno Reactor - " insects"

3). techno bass - " THX ultimate subwoofer test"

4). too short - " i need a freak"

you want more? i got more.. i got stuff that will make u feel like ur swimming in bass..these are just a few good ones off the top of my head

I had started a similar thread in the 2channel forum on bassy music

where I included a series of

SpecLab (or Spectrum Lab) graphs at:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/643768/ShowPost.aspx

I quick summary of some good bass tunes I enjoy (mostly Industrial and Trip Hop) are

Front 242 - Melt live

Massive Attack - Tear Drop

Massive Attack - Man next Door

BreakBeat Era - Ultra Obscene

BreakBeat Era - Animal Machine

Meat Beat Manifesto - Yuri

Front Line Assembly remix - Headhunter (Front 242)

Front 242 - Soul Manager

Front Line Assemby - Decoy

Korn - Did My Time

Here is the SpecLab graph of Meat Beat Manifesto's Yuri with strong 10Hz material...

Sister Machine Gun - The Torture Technique, Track

02. Wicked bass. Also a very good album for any into industrial

music.

Thanks... I'll look into it...

ROb

post-11489-1381927898407_thumb.jpg

Massive Attack (any of the first three stand out!)

Juno Reactor

Front Line Assembly

Kaskade - It's You, It's Me - track 4&5 are utterly disturbing. CLEAN recording as well (HDCD).

Mark Lewis - Global Frequencies: Tokyo - another HDCD, fantastic bass on everything, amazing recording.

Anything from the Global Underground series, the recording quality is usually better than good.

There are also a few DJ Shadow tracks that are awesome for bass.

Some of the Richie Hawtin/Plastikman stuff is pretty interesting (but not my top pick for bass).

Probably the most destructive track I've ever heard is called "Activate" from the original Techmaster P.E.B.

Back in the day when Orion car audio was big in the industry we had 8 Orion XTR DVC 12's (each capable of 800 rms, 1200 peak) with 4 Orion 2100 HCCA amps (stable to a half ohm each) in a forward facing wall behind the seats of a highly modified and reinforced Volkswagon bug. Not since then have I felt impacts like that from audio, even with 20+ drivers (probably because they were facing us only inches from our bodies). It was like a sledgehammer to the back. When we slipped on our earplugs and played "Activate" we were unable to breath.

I still have a couple of those speaks in the basement sitting around. There's something very brutal about their sound that other subs don't have. They're definitely not the delicate princesses of the industry. They were made for demolition. What was really great was they could be had for less than $200 a piece!

U-571, depth charges

DMP Does DSD, Japanese drums.

Stop it with the cheese stuffed overhyped U571. U571 is hype,garbage and no real test besides FAKE,FAKE and more Hollywood fake explosions so overdone to new fakeness tastless heights.

There are many movies to better showcase powerful,deep sustained bass than that cheese filled U571. [:P]

Nothing against you Colin,this ...U571...being touted as a deep bass showcase extra...a few KABOOMS(fake to the bone ones may I add gently) do not cut it with me.

Probably the most destructive track I've ever heard is called "Activate" from the original Techmaster P.E.B.

Back in the day when Orion car audio was big in the industry we had 8 Orion XTR DVC 12's (each capable of 800 rms, 1200 peak) with 4 Orion 2100 HCCA amps (stable to a half ohm each) in a forward facing wall behind the seats of a highly modified and reinforced Volkswagon bug. Not since then have I felt impacts like that from audio, even with 20+ drivers (probably because they were facing us only inches from our bodies). It was like a sledgehammer to the back. When we slipped on our earplugs and played "Activate" we were unable to breath.

I still have a couple of those speaks in the basement sitting around. There's something very brutal about their sound that other subs don't have. They're definitely not the delicate princesses of the industry. They were made for demolition. What was really great was they could be had for less than $200 a piece!

Agreed

Well folks what say you?

Candelbox-Candelbox

and in the player now:

The Bent Scepters-Blind Date With Destiny,a local eastern Iowa band,awsome bass that propels the music along,lots of toe tappin type bass!!!

Greg

I have no bass.[:D][:D]

Well folks what say you?

Candelbox-Candelbox

and in the player now:

Greg

I have no bass.[:D][:D]

No bass,I understand.This is caused by your Deaf Finitive tech Trinity matrix super duper sub that is so powerful only termites can hear it!