Teac A-L700P question

Z4!

...and it might be fun sometime to hook up another speaker in between the other two. I did that once for something to do on a Saturday morning, and it changed the way I listen to music. There are a couple of other things that need to be done first, but many here can help with that if you're ever inclined to experiment.

That Teac is one of the very best sounding amplifiers I have heard.

Erik

I got one but enjoyed the sound of my SETs better. It had a little too much bass and a little too much extention in the high end for my taste. It was probably the best amp without tubes I've ever heard. Really quite good. Sold it to Craig (NOS Valves) - still eager to see his review.

By the way, it has four channels - there is a mod to make it available, then bi-amping comes to mind...

Pauln

That Teac is one of the very best sounding amplifiers I have heard.

And this may be the only thing we've ever agreed on!!:)

DeanG,

Have you ever heard any of the older klipsch speaks --cornwalls, fortes, etc... with the panny digital receivers? If so, how was the sound, and how did it compare with the Teac?

Thanks.

I got one but enjoyed the sound of my SETs better. It had a little too much bass and a little too much extention in the high end for my taste. It was probably the best amp without tubes I've ever heard. Really quite good. Sold it to Craig (NOS Valves) - still eager to see his review.

By the way, it has four channels - there is a mod to make it available, then bi-amping comes to mind...

Pauln

Well, that reminds me... I promised to send him one of mine to play with. Plumb forgot, and the guy never nagged me. Kind of like the amp I had shipped there in the spring....