Steelers vs Denver?

Dylanl

Steelers win steelers steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelers win! I think my entire neighbourhood can hear me scream. 37-14... ouch! broncomania was destroyed. I really love the way the Steelers started the last couple of games with their throwing game. Big Ben had his way with the Bronco secondary tonight. 7 straight wins , on the road.

*grabs a microphone*

ahem.. Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome aboard Bus #36. Nex stop - Detroit!!!! Caution - hold on tight as anyone in this bus's path WILL be run over :D

I hope the Panthers wear out and bang-up the Seattle offense, and then lose the game ;-)

Now to get ready to watch Hasselbeck take to the field against Julius Peppers and Co.

Well, we weren't really on opposing sides persay. I knew what to expect from the Steelers, but the reason I couldn't really make a pick earlier today was because I didn't quit know what to think of Denver.

I will tell you this though, if it's a Steelers / Carolina SB, I got your back. No way in hell I'll be cheering for the Panthers.

I envy you guys, you got it done and over with. You know your teams fate. I still have some 10 minutes before my game starts. At least you guys can sit back, crack the top of a sudsie and relax with a big grin on your face for the rest of the day.

"It was great following Denver this year. I enjoyed every game except for the first and last ones. After the Miami game, I never thought they would get this far. There really is alot to like about the Steelers."

Denver should not have won the Dallas game on Thanksgiving either. (from a mourning Cowboys fan)

Congrats to the steel city!!!!

I'm perty sure the game is over here 6:30 to go in the 3rd quarter. Denver just has not been able to do anything. However, gotta hand it to the Broncos defense, they have stopped them twice now from scoring.

I'm gonna go a head and say it now.

CONGRATS STEELER FANS. [D][^][<:o)]

They put on one hell of an *** whoopn today. I bet you guys are just giggling your asses of aintcha? [:D]

Thank you....

Alexander is putting on one awesome performance 100 yards already....3 min into the third....

Congrats on 10K!!!!

TD JACKSON - - GO HAWKS!!!!