New addition to the family

RAPTORMAN

Congrats are definately in order, Raptorman.

My ol' MC250 was the best transistorized Mac I've ever experienced with my Cornwalls, hands down! If it wasn't for my 300B SET amp, I'd still be driving my vintage Cornwalls with that MC250 (or any Mac tube amp if finances allowed).

Li'l Tiffany here agrees that your new MC275 is a perfect combo with your Klipschorns...she loves a man who loves Mac tubes and big horns![;)]

post-11084-1381928095693_thumb.gif

Congrats on the Mac. I have a pair of MC40 monoblocks hooked up to my Altec 604's and it is a great match. I am sure your Mc and Khorns will be nothing short of audio heaven.

I imagine folks here probably wonder why a person who doesn't own Klipsch drops in on a Klipsch site. I guess we all are lovers of horns. I am curious about the difference in the sound between Altec 604's and Khorns. Anyone heard both to compare? I do see several who use some Altec horns along with their Klipsch. Not meant to hijack, just running off at the mouth.

Steve