We interrupt your scheduled programming to bring you this announcement.

m00n

Seahawks have another weapon. It's the cheerleaders who will easily distract the blue coller mindset of the steelers. Here is one of the Seahawks cheerleaders.

It's pretty bad, when you know you have no legitimate weapons on the field, that you have to start pulling staws to come up with this one....

It was joke factor man. Retract your claws. [;)]

Thanks...I know.

So you admit that you do not have any legitimate weapons on the field...[:)]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seahawks have another weapon. It's the cheerleaders who will easily distract the blue coller mindset of the steelers. Here is one of the Seahawks cheerleaders.

It's pretty bad, when you know you have no legitimate weapons on the field, that you have to start pulling staws to come up with this one....

Let's see.

The Seahawks have:

MVP RB - Shaun Alexander

Pro Bowl QB - Matt Hasselbeck

Excellent WR - Darrel Jackson

Solid WRs - Engram and Jurevicius

Steelers have:

Excellent WR - Hines Ward

Overhyped mediocre QB - Roethlisberger

Fat RB who averages about 3 yards per carry - Bettis

Lousy remaining WRs

Steelers do have excellent defense so they will keep it close.

Let's see.

The Seahawks have:

MVP RB - Shaun Alexander

Steelers have:

Lousy remaining WRs

Steelers do have excellent defense so they will keep it close.

The Seahawks have:

MVP RB - Shaun Alexander - Agreed

Pro Bowl QB - Matt Hasselbeck - Agreed

Excellent WR - Darrel Jackson - Agreed

Steelers have:

Excellent WR - Hines Ward - Agreed

Fat RB who averages about 3 yards per carry - Bettis - Agreed

Post Season Stats:

Hasselback:

QB Rating: 109.6

Passing Yards: 434

TD's: 3

Roethlisberger:

QB Rating: 124.8

Passing Yards: 680

TD's: 7

Lousy remaining WRs

Post Season Stats:

2. D.Jackson SEA

3. C.Wilson PIT

6. H. Ward PIT

12. A. Randel El PIT

Sorry I missed wear Engram and Jurevicious were named in the top 30??

Thats right, we do have an excellent defense. And what wins championships?

" The Seahawks have:

MVP RB - Shaun Alexander

Steelers have:

Lousy remaining WRs "

Not surprised coming from a Seahawks fan's perspective. No way is Big Ben over-rated, I think he proved he could play in taking out the Bengals and Colts in the post-season .. his passing and audibles were extremely well chosen. Lousy remaining WRs? You will not find a guy as versatile as Randle El, who has returned punts for TD, returned kickoffs for TD, caught it for TDs, and is the heart of their gadget plays.

I still don't think Stevens should've said whatever he did, his career is almost negligible compared to the future hall-of-famer that Bettis is.... fat? sure but does he get the job done? yes , reliable? yes , has played the games and has the stats to prove hes one of the best to ever play the game ? YES ... hes getting old, taken a lot of abuse over the years.. but its his last season

Lousy remaining WRs

Post Season Stats:

2. D.Jackson SEA

3. C.Wilson PIT

6. H. Ward PIT

12. A. Randel El PIT

Those stats are a bit misleading due to Pittsburgh being one of two teams that

played three games, although Pittsburgh's passing game has been at it's best

this post-season.

Looking at the regular season:

Engram and Jurevicius combined for 122 receptions, 1472 yards, 13 TD

Wilson and Randle El combined for 61 receptions, 1009 yards (very nice yards per catch), 1 TD

Lousy remaining WRs

Post Season Stats:

2. D.Jackson SEA

3. C.Wilson PIT

6. H. Ward PIT

12. A. Randel El PIT

Those stats are a bit misleading due to Pittsburgh being one of two teams that

played three games, although Pittsburgh's passing game has been at it's best

this post-season.

Looking at the regular season:

Engram and Jurevicius combined for 122 receptions, 1472 yards, 13 TD

Wilson and Randle El combined for 61 receptions, 1009 yards (very nice yards per catch), 1 TD

Well if you really want to look at the regular season, I see the Seahawks are in a very poor NFC Conference. A horrible NFC West Division, where the two worst teams in the NFL stand Arizona and San Fran and we'll throw in St. Louis there as well. Those are six games where they should have and did put up large numbers.

What matters is what you do in the post-season. I think beating the number 1, 2, and 3, teams (all on the road) who were all favored in someones book to win the Super Bowl is a pretty impressive accomplishment and speaks for it self. I'm not sure I missed those playoff games, did Pittsburgh dominate every single one of those playoff games?

No doubt Engram and Jurevicius are both great receivers, both from Penn State and both are solid. They hovever have done nothing in the playoffs. Maybe because they played the number 5 and 6 seeds in the NFC and couldn't break free?

For Seattle to win its going to come down to there offensive line to protect Hasselbeck and open holes for Alexander. If they can do this despite the Steelers defence, Seattle wins a close one, otherwise Steelers.

There's a valid point, and I couldn't agree more. If their line protects Hasselbeck or holes open for Alexander we're in trouble. Yes we can stop Alexander, but probably not before he gains 5 yards per carry.

Sure we got to E.James, and M.Andersen, but Alexander is a different beast. I will never forget that Monday night game last year and then that Sunday night game two years ago. Didn't this manic have something like 300 yards and 5 TD'S??

If the guy get loose it will be ugly...

Last night I was watching the NFL Network, it was just pathetic. Steelers this, Steelers that. Every friggen time I turn on the NFL Netowrk, they are showing this 1 hour show on the Steelers post season.

F'man! I used to like the Steelers, I used to support them but this blatent steeler oral sex by the media is really starting to make me hate them.

Last night I was watching the NFL Network, it was just pathetic. Steelers this, Steelers that. Every friggen time I turn on the NFL Netowrk, they are showing this 1 hour show on the Steelers post season.

F'man! I used to like the Steelers, I used to support them but this blatent steeler oral sex by the media is really starting to make me hate them.

In all honesty, the Steelers never show up when the media does this. All the hype and the Steelers never produce, they always fall short. Their confidence is sky high right now, and they don't feel the pressure, they are expected to win. In their minds they have nothing to prove, they think that they will just walk into the dome, show up and take the trophy home. I have seen it over the past 15 years, happen time and time again and it never works.

The past 4 AFC Championship games they were favorites, and we all know what happened. This year, on the road as underdogs, they had something to prove.

I sure hope these guys have their acts together, the way the media is portraying it, it seems like they alreay won the big show....

Not a good thing....

News Media report what brings ratings so they can sell commercials...

also there is not much population around Seatle versus Pittsburg....hence the media report what they think will bring in the most viewers/listners/readers....

PS..Media sucks......

I hope the game is better then th divisional playoffs..cause they stunk..........

For Seattle to win its going to come down to there offensive line to protect Hasselbeck and open holes for Alexander. If they can do this despite the Steelers defence, Seattle wins a close one, otherwise Steelers.

I agree with that, especially protecting Hasselbeck.

The protection greatly relates to the real key, turnovers.

I dunno.... Maybe I'm just turning on the TV at the wrong time. I respect what the Steelers have done, I really do, it's very impressive. But good lord, the Seahawks had the 2nd best record this year and nobody wants to give them any love. And if they do get any, it seems more like patronizing fluff than anything.

But, maybe this is good. As a Seahawks fan I can only hope that what it's doing is fueling the fire inside the Seahawks. Hopefully they will come out on that field as fired up at the Steelers have been this post season and suprise the hell out of them.

Seahawks need to win this not only for for Seattle, but for the NFC. I'm sure that the NFC is tired of hearing about how the AFC is so much better. In fact, it was about 3/4s trough the season I went and did a comparrison, the NFC had won just as many games against the AFC as AFC against the NFC. I have not gone back and checked since then.

I personally think the gameplan for the Steelers should be to control the time of posession. The more their offence is on the field and keeps Alexander and company off the field, the better their chances of a victory. And that in turn means Porter and Polamalu have to be ferocious and force a lot of 3rd and outs. Defense wins championships, theres no doubt to that belief. Seattle has a very respectable team, their O-line makes me nervous. Faneca and his boys will have to put forth an effort like none before, and I believe they will... they have the heart as much as anyone else in this league.

I agree that the Steelers are getting over-coverage on the media... I liked it better when they weren't so much of the focus in the previous three games. I hope none of this media gets to their head and makes them be over-confident. I'm sure Cowher will address his boys regarding all the mental preparation... GO STEELERS :D

But good lord, the Seahawks had the 2nd best record this year and nobody wants to give them any love.

m00n,

Keep in mind Seattle was expected to walk to the Super Bowl throughout the playoffs, just like Chicago was suppose to walk to the playoffs because of their division. Second best record means something, it means that most people expected an Indy-Seattle Super Bowl all year. The fact that the Steelers are in it, changes everything and is more of a conversation peice.

Honestly, with all the hype, media coverage, and all the trash talking set aside. I think it will be a very close game. Who ever wins it will be by 3 or 4 points. My biggest fear is that if Seattle goes on top early, say by 14 points, the Steelers will not catch them. They give up when they are down, and are not a come back team!

If the Steelers can get ontop early, they have a great chance (this is what they did against, Indy and Denver) and they must contain Alexander. If they cannot contain Alexander the guy can average 2 TD's a quarter if pushed....

2nd best record, MVP Running back, and led the leauge in fewest turnovers...all the stats mean something.