A stolen PWK coffee mug on ebay

ranjith

• Moderators

We've never looked at accessories as profit makers--they do not generate any profit, never have.

It would be different if things sold steadily at any price, but they just don't. At least we haven't found that "magic product" yet.

We've never looked at accessories as profit makers--they do not generate any profit, never have.

It would be different if things sold steadily at any price, but they just don't. At least we haven't found that "magic product" yet.

How about some mini-Belle computer speakers ? I'd be down for a pair .

Accessories have historically done very poorly on our website, and we end up with a surplus of items we've had to giveaway. Now we are limited to 5 items to list at one time.

Either people weren't aware of them, or the only interest lies with a few members of the forum! [:D]

Amy,

That's a great idea. Just bring them to Hope to give them away!

I have the perfect T-shirt design: (copyright 2006, Jeff Matthews).

A cartoon-like, big KHorn arched up and leaning over a mouse-like Bose. The Bose is cringing as the KHorn roars down on it. [:D]

Klipsch vs. Bose. That's the only way to catch Bose on the money-making end of the spectrum. The WORLD is marketing! Otherwise, Bose wouldn't be kicking a$$ and laughing all the way to the bank.

Come on Klipsch, it's a great idea! I could use a few bucks. [;)]

BTW, these things should be give-aways with EVERY Klipsch purchase as well as every Klipsch event. Name recognition is EVERYTHING. For T-shirts that cost $1.00 from China, that's CHEAP marketing.

How many of you have friends that have never heard of Klipsch? Yep, I rest my case....

Buy my design! [:D]