Please ...

Deang

"I take it Dean started this thread because aviserated got a little too impatient?"

No, I did it because I don't want folks launching threads strictly for the purpose of getting a response from me because I didn't answer their email fast enough. I followed up with an explanation for the new people who aren't aware of all the stuff I have going on over here.

Incidently Mike, I saw your email, but by the time I was set to deal with it you had already moved forward with the Blueberry purchase. Man, you moved fast on that!

aviserated -- I still have an email from you dated 12/29/05 with my reply on 1/2/06 with the information you asked for. At your request, I then resent the information to the new email address you provided. I don't know what else you want me to do!

"I take it Dean started this thread because aviserated got a little too impatient?"

No, I did it because I don't want folks launching threads strictly for the purpose of getting a response from me because I didn't answer their email fast enough. I followed up with an explanation for the new people who aren't aware of all the stuff I have going on over here.

Incidently Mike, I saw your email, but by the time I was set to deal with it you had already moved forward with the Blueberry purchase. Man, you moved fast on that!

aviserated -- I still have an email from you dated 12/29/05 with my reply on 1/2/06 with the information you asked for. At your request, I then resent the information to the new email address you provided. I don't know what else you want me to do!

F U DeanG! Kind Regards

Hey Dean, no problem. I still may want to do this at some point with the Sub and BlueBerry, so whenever you get a chance to respond is fine with me, unlike some others on this board.

Mike

F U DeanG! Kind Regards

Hey aviserated, in case you haven't noticed, Dean is really busy, so your solicitation for some sort of sick "Broke Back Mountain" interlude with him just ain't gonna materialize. Besides, Dean is straight and you are gay, so give up and go find some AOL chatroom where you can pick up guys.