Please ...

Deang

... do not use the forum as a method of contacting me. If you send me an email, you should expect a delay of a couple of days before I respond. Depending on what's going on at work, in the workshop, and around the house -- it could be more. I prefer to finish what I have on the bench before lining up any new work -- so be patient. I have a demanding day job, also work weekends, and have five kids living at home ranging in age from 4 months to 16 years old. Distractions (pleasent and unpleasent), and the fact that I'm a detail freak allows me enough time to build a single network each night before I go to bed. It's only fun for me, and only get satisfaction when I'm happy with what I have in front of me when I finished. The reality of my busy life and my deliberate builds means you have to wait!

Deno,

Well bit*h and moan.

You hired on to be a man didn't you? .........You still work here?

The kids? Hells-Bells bubba, Deb does all the work![;)] As she tells us, your part was easy. (and quick)

Lynn and I have been married for 36 years. If you would like for us to consult with Deb as to the source of the proublem.....just ask.[;)][:D][;)]

Terry

F U DeanG

Hey Aviserated (or Eviscerated), I don't know you, but your recent posts seem to suggest some anger issues. Perhaps these could be dealt with in a more productive manner , ie,somewhere else. We're all just trying to get along and not get lost in the "family" squabbles. What say we all "play nicely " together?