Holy Cow Heresy II's just sold for $770

Chris Elm

If I had to pay the shipping, I probably wouldn't have paid that much. I'm picking them up to save the $110.00. I have a feeling these are pretty close to new. I've worked at places where if we got product back for any reason, we couldn't legally sell it as "new". Even if it looked as good as new, we had to sell it as refurbs. We'll see...

Tony

Don't know about your particular pair, but Amy said in a posting in the general forum that a some of what they were selling were either demos from trade shows, or speakers that had been used for photo shoots. If you happen to get a pair of H IIs that had nothing more done to them then be removed from the box and photographed, I would say 660 or 770 is a great deal.

If I had to pay the shipping, I probably wouldn't have paid that much. I'm picking them up to save the $110.00. I have a feeling these are pretty close to new. I've worked at places where if we got product back for any reason, we couldn't legally sell it as "new". Even if it looked as good as new, we had to sell it as refurbs. We'll see...

Tony

You did get a good deal, saving the shipping is great. Not everyone is going to get a pair of factory checked speakers, definately worth the extra cost. I bid on them too, but the final price(for me) of over $800.+ tax was to much for me. Good Luck you lucky dawg!!!

• Moderators

The Heresy II's on eBay have never been sold, we are just unable to sell them as "new."

There is no Buy it Now pricing because they are almost gone. We may have 1 or 2 more sets after the current listings are sold.

There will be a pair up today that are Walnut Oil finish, dark brown grille, with the slant riser bases.

• Moderators

I've only had them out for one night, but I don't see any imperfections. I've looked everywhere, even on the bottom. I haven't hooked them up yet, either.

Tony

Great news, Tony!! I trust the pick up went smoothly?

I've only had them out for one night, but I don't see any imperfections. I've looked everywhere, even on the bottom. I haven't hooked them up yet, either.

Tony

Great news, Tony!! I trust the pick up went smoothly?

Amy,

Smooth as silk. Tony and I went over to Hope to pick them up.

• Moderators

AMY!

Kaiser just picked up my black Heresy 2's from the factory, holding them for my trip tomorrow! WooHoo!

K

Yea! I just love that 2 sets of Heresys that I've sold so far have gone to forum members! [:)]

Well, I just got back from Today's audio in Flint, MI. Listened to and ordered a pait of WL Heresy III's. they also had II's set up, which I compared. The difference is night and day. The II's seemed a bit harsh and bright for my taste. The III's were a bit more mellow, and seemed to go louder without getting harsh. Just my opinion. I decided that Cornwalls are out of the question at this point in the game. WAF coupled with Wallet Acceptance Factor. I just couldent justify spending 3000 for Cornwall III's right now. However, I do know that I will own the HIII's until the day I die.

[:D]

Picked up my black H2's over the weekend in Little Rock from Kaiser and

SETI, and boys, they are spotless and perfect in all respects. I

put them next to my project H2's and the difference is like night and

day, the new H2's are just as clear as a bell. They are definite

black beaties these, sequential serial numbers, smell like they were

just painted.

I wanted to thank Kaiser and his lovely wife for being so gracious to

my wife and I, inviting us into their home and going out of their way

to pick up this pair of speakers for us in Hope...If there is anything

I can do to help these folks or my other friends here on this forum, I

hope that you will ask.

SETI made some cd's for me to take home , and I listened to them all

the way, it was a hoot - Japanese techno/funk/punk - it was awesome and

I really appreciate the time and effort that went into this.

Thank you Amy for your patience.

If you guys have a chance to pick up a pair of thes elast run, brand new in box H2's, I highly recommend it...

K