For Sale 1980 Birch Heresy speakers

Hello everyone,

I have a pair of (I believe) 1980 Heresy I's in unfinished birch for sale if anyone is interested. They are in good cosmetic shape with the worst flaw being some plant pot watermarks on both tops (one is recessed into the wood a bit). Overall, they look nice and they sound great. I'm asking $395 plus shipping (or free local pickup) with the wood stands and $370 without. More pictures and information can be seen in the link below.

http://theretrohub.com/pages/3/index.htm

post-14382-13819283749446_thumb.jpg

Price drop to Klipsch Forum members for my birch Heresy's: $380 with stands or $360 without - plus shipping. I have too many speakers in my house and need the room. If your interested, please let me know your a forum member for the lower price. I'll be putting them on eBay on March 19th if they have not sold by then.

http://theretrohub.com/pages/3/index.htm

Thanks - Dave

Hello Brien,

Yes the grills are included. You can see many pictures by clicking the link above and then scrolling down at bit. It usually takes me about 50 minutes to drive from Albuquerque to Santa Fe. I live way out on the far NE side of town near the foothills (another 15 minutes) so I'd be happy to meet you closer in say in Bernillo if you'd like. Email or PM me and I'll give you a phone number so we can chat.

David

Edit: Welcome to the forums! There are a great bunch of people here. [:)]