Thanks Dean G.

Dean,

I just installed your ALK jrs. into my '78 horns tonight. Couldn't wait for the entire rewiring or rope caulking I plan to do. I just wanted to write and say THANKS.

Amidst all the fury of posts and bickering regarding tweeters, squaukers, crossover points, etc., etc.......your crossovers have been an improvement for my speakers equalling my switch from SS to tube amps. The sound has a new lightness, detail and grace. I'm enjoying every minute of listening. We Klipsch owners owe a debt of gratitude to those who make these basic (and relatively low cost) modifications for our beloved speakers!

Darrell

hey Dean,

people have been asking me when my new xovers will be "burned in". Didn't know what to say. I didn't baby them like you would with a new car, but pretty much went for it. I can't imagine 3.5 watt monoblocks would overdrive them anyway [:)]. Probably have a dozen hours on them by now. Are they burned in?

Hi Jordan, I'm working weekends again so responses to email will be slower than usual, but yes, I saw it this morning. I'll shoot you an email when I get off work.

I can't do webmail from work (blocked at the firewall), but since I can still access the forum folks might want to go ahead and use the PM feature.

Wayne, I didn't get back with you yesterday because I had to put out some fires when I got home and finally just ran out of day.

As far as contact in general goes, I prefer telephone. I'd rather spend 20 minutes on the phone fielding questions than keystroking it all.

EST: Home (evenings): 937.299.6324

Cell: 937.559.9708

Cap break in. I will defer the question to Richard Marsh of Reliable Capacitor. When I asked the question, he told me:

"20 hours".

:)

• 2 weeks later...