Just spent $1418.07 but have nothing to show for it... Yet!

RTTR

I just bought myself the NAD C162 pre-amp and C272 2-channel amp finally from my local NAD dealer (Underground Sound in Cordova, TN) unfortunatly I don't have anything to show for it, had to be special ordered, 2 week wait. I listened to the NAD compared to some Rotel amps and was blown away by the NAD's dynamics and smoothness, I don't mind the wait, one heck of an amp!

I'll keep you all updated when I get it.

I love my tube gear and it will always be my first line for all of my HiFi's. However, I got an NAD 3130 that an old friend had lightly used before he bought the NAIM system he had always wanted. He gave it to me in it's original box with the original receipt.

This little thirty watt integrated amplifier is a real eye opener! I had always thought of NAD's lower lines as being good value for the money budget gear, I just didn't think it could sound so good.

I'm keeping the little thing and I'm now a fan of at least one of NAD's products.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well today marks 1 month since I paid for my NAD seperates, as mentioned the amp already arrived and I have that in my possession, but I'm still waiting on the preamp. The dealer opens up at 10am, I which I'll give them a call shortly after, hopefully with good news. I might flip out if I have to wait longer, 1 month is long enough.

Well today marks 1 month since I paid for my NAD seperates, as mentioned the amp already arrived and I have that in my possession, but I'm still waiting on the preamp. The dealer opens up at 10am, I which I'll give them a call shortly after, hopefully with good news. I might flip out if I have to wait longer, 1 month is long enough.

there there

there there

I am still waiting for the rf83!

Congrats on the NADS!

Hope the preamp shows up today!

It didn't, my salesman contacted me, with a definate date of no later then mid next week, so around the 19th I guess. I ran into him at my work today and he said how sorry he was for the long wait, I laughed it up and said I wouldn't have canceled it anyway, since it's something I really want. It's not really like it's his fault though, the preamp was on backorder at NAD.

Heck my dad was on a waiting list for 4 months til he got his Honda ST1300 motorcycle, I can manage waiting a little over amonth for my preamp.

OK fellow posters, Seti has gone over this enough times I should not have forgotten but once again I can't get Photo's to post!

I have saved my photo to my Desktop and then used the Options tab to retrieve my pic from my Desktop address and all I see is the unshown photo box! Has something changed again that I'm unaware of?

post-18681-13819286793182_thumb.jpg

post-18681-13819291061672_thumb.jpg

post-18681-13819295021116_thumb.jpg

The wait will be worth it. My 272/162 combo is a great value. Those Klipsch speakers of yours will be rockin' soon.

Let me use your C162, you know you're not even going to need that NAD with thoes silly Monitor Audio RS-8's you want to buy, GO KLIPSCH and never look back. I don't care if you can't get them locally within 250 miles.