Forum shut down

J.4knee

"The Forums will be down on Monday (3/20) for an upgrade!

I think this will only take an hour or two at most and will start sometime in the morning/early afternoon.

-Webmaster"

Yer shuttin down the forum on my Bday well that's a fine how do ya do![;)]

You should do this every few days....more often if you spend a lot of time on computer!

I was shocked to see this works!

To recalibrate your mouse, click and hold on the S. Then drag the S toward the e. If it doesn't work, you might want to clean your mouse.
toSp farting around and go do something constructive <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Am I the only one who has a text box to type in that is very slow to repsond to key strokes? When I post messages, half the time I end up typing them up in Notepad then pasting them into the forums text box because they are so horriblely slow to respond to key strokes.

Am I the only one who has a text box to type in that is very slow to respond to key strokes? When I post messages, half the time I end up typing them up in Notepad then pasting them into the forums text box because they are so horribly slow to respond to key strokes.

Rick,

Glad to see someone else is experiencing this dilemma.........Hopefully when the New

Form is posted on Monday that this will be eliminated.

Am I the only one who has a text box to type in that is very slow to respond to key strokes? When I post messages, half the time I end up typing them up in Notepad then pasting them into the forums text box because they are so horribly slow to respond to key strokes.

Rick,

Glad to see someone else is experiencing this dilemma.........Hopefully when the New

Form is posted on Monday that this will be eliminated.

And you are constantly haveing to go back and retype stuff because of this latency in the text box.

OH PLEASE let this be fixed in the upgrade!!!! [:)]