Disappointed in my audition of the RF83

pinipig523

Hello , to this forum I am new . I do, and on many other forms but it's been awhile . as for the new rf83 towers I will say this and hope some engineer from klipsch will read this . I am a huge fan of the speaker brand , but this speaker in my opinion and I just got back from my second look at them is the worst speaker they have ever built for the money . The hype was so enormous that it was impossible to match . I do not know who has the ears that sent these to the floor of showrooms everywhere . I am still a huge fan of the speaker . I have eight of them now and I'm very happy with these new towers lack and spots I can't even identify compared to other speakers and they're range . Could it be partly because that no more do they use monster wire .? I'm not a big fan either of monster wire but the sound is different . What happened with the monster thing anyway ? the rf 7s that they replaced I believe are a much better sound . I would not buy the new tower . I run a denon av second from the best made which are great klipsch so I don't know what happened but it sounds like at least on this forum I am probably the most disappointing in what I thought was one of the best speakers may until now . Sorry for the negativity but it wouldn't be right for me not to call it as I see it .

kookoogar61

Hello , to this forum I am new . I do, and on many other forms but it's been awhile . as for the new rf83 towers I will say this and hope some engineer from klipsch will read this . I am a huge fan of the speaker brand , but this speaker in my opinion and I just got back from my second look at them is the worst speaker they have ever built for the money . The hype was so enormous that it was impossible to match . I do not know who has the ears that sent these to the floor of showrooms everywhere . I am still a huge fan of the speaker . I have eight of them now and I'm very happy with these new towers lack and spots I can't even identify compared to other speakers and they're range . Could it be partly because that no more do they use monster wire .? I'm not a big fan either of monster wire but the sound is different . What happened with the monster thing anyway ? the rf 7s that they replaced I believe are a much better sound . I would not buy the new tower . I run a denon av second from the best made which are great klipsch so I don't know what happened but it sounds like at least on this forum I am probably the most disappointing in what I thought was one of the best speakers may until now . Sorry for the negativity but it wouldn't be right for me not to call it as I see it .

kookoogar61

Klipschdude, is that you?

What the hell was he talking about? I am confused since he said he owns 8 of them and were happy or he called them the worst speakers klipsch ever made? Also the onus to saying that monster cable was at worst crude and at best a newbie attempt to retrofie the lack of quality sound?