Disappointed in my audition of the RF83

pinipig523

BTW, I can assure all of you that I have only one personality, although it does change ocassionally based on which one of dtel's personalities is present.

Yo Ms. Dtel - I haven't been around enough recently to remind everyone that I have 16 personalities (12 are active at the moment, 2 are in 'time out', 1 is pouting because the rest of us voted to watch an Adam Sandler movie last night and the other seems to have quit participating in any conversations lately).

Amy - all of us post under one avatar.....

Amy is my fantasy - there I said it in public. Clu is too much like my most common alter self - Helen. Less is a great one nighter. I was infatuated with Ms. Dtel until I realized what the avatar 'dtel's wife' meant (duh...).

Now, what was this thread originally about?

"Can there be a mutual admiration society between one person??"

There's a medical term for doing this, which starts with the letter M. Maybe we can take a hint from Jackson Browne and name this collective personality "Rosie". I was considering calling this collective personality "Sybil" - but that's too easy. I think "Rosie" is more fitting.

"Can there be a mutual admiration society between one person??"

There's a medical term for doing this, which starts with the letter M. Maybe we can take a hint from Jackson Browne and name this collective personality "Rosie". I was considering calling this collective personality "Sybil" - but that's too easy. I think "Rosie" is more fitting.

That's a "Whole lotta Rosie"!

Arg, that's bad! [:$]

I'll go back and read the thread more before I say something stupid again (and then I'll say something stupid again, ofcourse)

That's a great African Grey! I made so many hikes in San Diego County with a monster like that on my shoulder, he loved that (and calling me names all hike long). I remember walking into a grocery store and the people looked at me with open jaws. I tried too calm them saying he wouldn't hurt anyone a s long as you don't stick your finger in his face. Turned out they were looking at my clothes that he had shat under completely. If you think a seagull can have productive insides, well...

I wonder where this thread's going, but sofar I like it. To all the mighty warriors, Lt. Dron.

This is hillarious:

klipsdude flattering himself:

Re: I Want Power Baby. Tons of Power

Geeezzz Kathy, coming from you thats a big compliment, thanks hot girl!!!!!!
YoU JuSt MaDe My DaY !!! ThAnK YoU!!! A BIG kiss to ya. 1.gif3.gif9.gif

because "she"told him this:

Wow Klips, you're a cutie! I should say handsome. Your a handsome guy, nice to put a face to your name, the avatar was too small to make out before. The new one looks better!

HAHAHAHAHAH< OMG THIS JUST MADE MY DAY! WHAT A SAD SAD SAD BOY!

I mean, im 19, but at least I dont try to make love to myself!

If you're laughing at this thread, then you'll have a great time with this one! The fun starts on page 2... Can there be a mutual admiration society between one person??

[+o(]

Amy:

That's the thread I was thinking of! Thought it was a bit weird at the time, now I'm sure of it.

James

• Moderators

If you're laughing at this thread, then you'll have a great time with this one! The fun starts on page 2... Can there be a mutual admiration society between one person??[+o(]

Maybe he's just REALLY in touch with his feminine side....[^o)]

If thats the case i hope he goes somewhere else to touch it !

If you're laughing at this thread, then you'll have a great time with this one! The fun starts on page 2... Can there be a mutual admiration society between one person??

[+o(]

I couldn't make it past page 3... totally sickening those 2.

I just made it through part of page 2........Glad that's over.

What's up with CTP?