Disappointed in my audition of the RF83

pinipig523

I spent an hour on the phone with a friend just east of Nashville. He came through alright, but a lot of folks didn't. Glad things are okay your way.

Heavy rain here last night, with a bit of hail, but not too large. Not much wind at all though. Beautiful outside today. Made it to 70 here, and sunny most of the day. Dogwoods are starting to bloom, azaleas are coming out, redbuds are doing great. I love the South!

Be neat to meet up in Atlanta some day. Like to visit JWC and see his creations.

Bruce

How did I miss this thread? I read the first two pages awhile ago, and never went back to it until... now. WOW! Amy does a good job as the Klipsch Cop. And the other thread you linked to? priceless. I wonder what went through his/her mind as he/she sat there and replied to his/her alter ego on a forum!

*shakes his head*

If that happens and this thread takes a couple more unexpected turns, I'm voting this thread should be published. It will become a bestseller in certain subcultures!

Now and then I forward a thread to one of my audiofriends, so he can read and understand in what kind of cult I have landed. I am afraid that if I forward this one he'll be afraid to come and listen to music at my place, 'cause whose the real Tim?' [6]

OTOH, he might also become a member! [:D]

Could it be that this thread has taken on a life at the Klipschstore on ebay?

Take a look at the bidders list on this current listing for a pair of RB75's. You'll notice a bidder named "KlipschChick". Take a look at KlipschChick's past purchases and you'll find that they look like "guy item", "girl item", "guy item", and so on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Reference-RB-75-Bookshelf-Speakers-Cherry_W0QQitemZ9709610808QQcategoryZ94906QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Could this be our "Guy" ???

• Moderators

Having multi-names here is completely unacceptable. This was mentioned a while back (a year or two??) and everyone was warned to delete any duplicates, but this situation has brought it to light again.

Some people may think it's not harmful, and for the most part I suppose it's not, but it's deceiptful and dishonest when you make friends here and are not who you say you are....or when you gush over a product trying to get someone to purchase it and have your multiple personalities back you up. It's completely unacceptable.

Some have argued with me that it is not stated in our Forum Policy. I believe the statement "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate..." just about covers it. If you still don't agree, let me know.

I dont know how her agenda compares with others here.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am thrilled to have contact with people rebuilding, redesigning and improving all models of Klipsch products, including the SVS sub guys if they are still lurking around. They are the ones providing the most incredibly valuable information because it is their own: not Klipsch.

I read her comments. Maybe you are just a AND, is a classic! It steps on the border of personal insult, but does not cross it (a suspending offense IMO).

I think we need all the tweaking female audiophiles we can get. (But even fake ones?)

Ive seen some pretty strong opinions expressed here (and after 9/11 some flames that cook your burger). I simply ignore thembecause they are wrong and I am right! :)

I heard RF7s with DeanGs crossovers up against classic Klipsch corner Khorns at peacherman Daddydees <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Arkansas gathering in May 2004 (on tubes). They are very good. I could see many tweaking audiophiles being quite happy with their sound. Myself, I prefer the big ole horns, yet the differences between their sounds are more similar than extreme (as this thread leads one to believe).

Treat all ladies with decorum (even fake ones?).

People associated with any firm in the A/V industry have a moral obligation to disclose that in their profile.

People spending anything over a dime need to beware of the seller (one of many ancient British common laws, upon which this country is founded).

I would like to be able to block posts from somebody like her (its OK to call him that, right?)

I am not real on this forum either: I am either a dumb blonde or the worlds most knowledgeable tweaking audiophile! (Really admire that guy in the mirror too!)

Young solid-state lovers with a lot more money than me really rub me the wrong way.

Her two-way thread is a classic and should be moved to a Jokes Forum!

Admin should permanently change his sex in her profile.

Or she should only be able to post as Imposter.

Amy is a mother she knows about watchful eyes and tough love.

OK, I confess I am really mobile homeless and sometimes Ray Garrison. :0

... it's deceiptful and dishonest when you make friends here and are not who you say you are....

That's a fair enough call, Amy. Some may view the building of 'internet' and forum friendships as some kind of game where the rules can change or be altered at will. But the reality is that the same rules of friendship apply. These rules require some degree of honesty, integrity and trust.