For Sale! - '78 Belle Klipsch in Walnut Oil

Frzninvt

My '78 Belle Klipsch in Walnut Oil $1800 for forum members - pickup only please.

Here are some photos and a description from my previous auction ad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9715271056&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&rd=1

I will consider a nice pair of Heresy's or Heresy II's as partial trade plus cash to ease the total cash layout.

I hate to see these speakers sitting idle.

• 2 weeks later...

*** BUMP ***

These are now sitting idle in my basement, someone please rescue them and give them a loving home. I just have no use for them at this point. They should be in someone's living room.

The Velodyne subwoofer is *SOLD*

*** BUMP ***

These are now sitting idle in my basement, someone please rescue them and give them a loving home. I just have no use for them at this point. They should be in someone's living room.

They make a great combination together and at $2400 for the Belle's and the Velodyne subwoofer I think a great deal as typically you can't even get the Belle's for that.

Something is wrong here. These should be sold. If you can find boxes big enough, the Home Depot sells 2" thick styrofoam sheets to pack with. These shoudl sell if you are willing to ship.

Chris

The problem is that they are too big for Fedex or UPS Ground once securely packed up and they would need to be freighted and I do not have the means to accomplish this.

I am within reasonable driving distance from New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennslyvania, Ohio, Maine, and Quebec, Canada.

I am also willing to drive them a reasonable distance to meet someone to ease the travel time.

Most of the eBay ones will need networks or some level of rework, not these!

The problem is that they are too big for Fedex or UPS Ground once securely packed up and they would need to be freighted and I do not have the means to accomplish this.

I am within reasonable driving distance from New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennslyvania, Ohio, Maine, and Quebec, Canada.

I am also willing to drive them a reasonable distance to meet someone to ease the travel time.

I agree, this is a very good deal.

Can you take the tops off and package separately? They might fit Fed Ed Ground specks.

Chris

WOW!!!! What is wrong w/ you cheapskates!! Anti-up!! I paid $2600 for mine and they weren't even matched!! Anyone who will buy them will not be disapointed,If I had the $$$$ i would buy them and sell my other ones (individually).......at a premium of course!

These will go OS3 via UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground. Allowing 6" added to each of the three dimensions, homemade cartons would be 42" x 36" x 25". To avoid the OS surcharge, if you separate the HF from the LF cabinets, the cartons would measure 33" x 27" x 21" and 34" x 23" x 14", once again easily UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground shippable.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just asking a question here, you stated you'd accept H2's as a partial trade, mine are brand new with less than 20 hours on them; HMA 17-05380005-6, What value would you place on those towards your Belles? You've got me thinking bad thoughts!!!!

How did a Texan end up in Vermont? I am probably only 3 hrs. tops away from you, so pick-up is a given.

I am fair, I would offer $400 - $500 credit based on age, finish, condition. I forgot what you paid for those new from Audio Classics.

I ended up marrying a girl in the military shortly before I got out and ended up at Plattsburgh AFB, NY and eventually moved to Vermont since their were more job opportunities over here.

I am fair, I would offer $400 - $500 credit based on age, finish, condition. I forgot what you paid for those new from Audio Classics.

I ended up marrying a girl in the military shortly before I got out and ended up at Plattsburgh AFB, NY and eventually moved to Vermont since their were more job opportunities over here.

Thanks for the quick and honest reply, I just paid $800. for them last month, they are brand new, made less than 6 months ago, guess I should have waited,but who knew your Belles wouldn't sell. I have a hard time believing that someone in the New England, New York area doesn't snag those beautys up. Best of luck to you.

Vermont like Upstate New York, is a great place to be. Yeah it's cold in the winter but, Spring, Summer, and Fall, it's God's country, just beautiful, pristine mountains, lakes, and vast undeveloped land, filled with nice folks, What's not to like?

I could offer you $650 for them on trade, that way you are only down $150 from your $800 purchase price. What finish are they? Do they have the risers? Then just dig up another $1150 and the Belle's are yours.

I have about $2200 - $2300 in the Belle Klipsch total the way they sit now. So at $1800 I think they are a fabulous deal considering they are totally updated and have the best midranges that Klipsch offered.