who rebuilds crossovers?

Don't forget Chris Munson (Popbumper) he has the custom made PCB's (K-stack's) he specializes in the PCB based networks. His work is top notch just like the other folks mentioned above.

OOps, must have posted while Chris was typing.

Yes but Craig only has 5 years of experience in re/building amps whilst Ryan was doing it 15 years before he was born (before Ryan himself was born that is - I think - 35 years of experience, 21 years old - ok 14 and you could lose another 9 months whilst he was in the womb so maybe only 13 years).

Still quite an achievement! I did f'all before I was born and I bet that lazy Craig chappie did likewise.

- Please liberally sprinkle with any of the following smilies lest anyone takes this post seriously ([:)][:D][:o][:P][;)])

Yes but Craig only has 5 years of experience in re/building amps whilst Ryan was doing it 15 years before he was born (before Ryan himself was born that is - I think - 35 years of experience, 21 years old - ok 14 and you could lose another 9 months whilst he was in the womb so maybe only 13 years).

Still quite an achievement! I did f'all before I was born and I bet that lazy Craig chappie did likewise.

- Please liberally sprinkle with any of the following smilies lest anyone takes this post seriously ([:)][:D][:o][:P][;)])

Why not take it seriously after all it is the truth.....