Respect

3dzapper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ol' audio friend and I had a amp on his bench doing something to it. I was gonna solder and swap out a part real quick.

I'm about to dive in there and he replies: "Maybe I should turn off the variac." I said something like: "Yeah, that might be smart, I don't wanna get zapped."

"Whayada chicken?"

Nonetheless,I should have checked the variac before I even started. I was the one soldering.

Your mother must be so proud! [;)]

Actually she is very proud tells me all the time. Its yours I'm worried about. What does the word A$$ offend you? You sit on onme everyday you know. Oh wait I forgot in your case you talk out it regularly.

But you know I wasn't raised in the Winnie spineless fashion you must of been.

I wonder who your a sock puppet for anyway?

Craig

Hmmm just did some digging thru all your posts since you have joined this forum. From day one you have followed behind Erik whenever someone picks on him with your snide little remarks. Makes me wonder just who you are.............I smell sock puppet.

Craig

Actually she is very proud tells me all the time. Its yours I'm worried about. What does the word A$$ offend you? You sit on onme everyday you know. Oh wait I forgot in your case you talk out it regularly.

But you know I wasn't raised in the Winnie spineless fashion you must of been.

I wonder who your a sock puppet for anyway?

Craig

In all actuality I think you share a lot of good advise and and I value your opinions in a lot of threads. It is only when you resort to your blowhard bullying attitude that I feel compelled to interject. Also, IMHO, you would increase your credibility if you didn't resort to foul language when your comments are questioned.

BTW my puppet don't need no socks!

cough cough bullsh!t your busted dude. Oh and as they say I am what I am. I'll be darned if I will put up false front just to get more business. Most of the people that would not respect me for standing up for myself, what I believe and my honesty I wouldn't want for customers anyway! If I was out to get rich I sure as heck wouldn't be rebuilding vintage gear!! My life does not revolve around money I gave that quest up when it landed me in the hospital.

Craig

Been working a lot. Saw the thread title and my first thought was ... Aretha Franklin-1967...

Funny how the thread title and its contents are so dissimiliar. I see I've missed nothing here.

Keith

cough cough bullsh!t your busted dude. Oh and as they say I am what I am. I'll be darned if I will put up false front just to get more business. Most of the people that would not respect me for standing up for myself, what I believe and my honesty I wouldn't want for customers anyway! If I was out to get rich I sure as heck wouldn't be rebuilding vintage gear!! My life does not revolve around money I gave that quest up when it landed me in the hospital.

Craig

It isn't your business that I object to, although you certainly take every opportunity to plug it whenever you can on this forum. I have no doubt that you can rebuild/repair gear well.

What I object to is your bullying of anyone and everyone who disagrees with you on any subject and your overbearing "take my advise or shove it" attitude. [:)]