Item number: 9709222871 lmao

. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DON'T ASK. REALLY, DON'T ASK, I'M ONLY GOING TO IGNORE YOU IF YOU DO. THIS ESPECIALLY APPLIES TO THE DUDE IN ILLINOIS THAT KEPT CONTACTING ME ABOUT MY OTHER SUB. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Cash or PayPal only. AGAIN, NO EXCEPTIONS. Item number: 9709222871

Apparently, you guys have never seen my eBay disclaimer... [H]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT ask me to ship outside the Continental US, because I WONT!

PLEASE DO NOT ask me if I accept any other kind of payment, because I DONT!

I hate to sound so harsh but I have been burned one too many times on here and will no longer put up with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to sound so harsh but I have been burned one too many times on here and will no longer put up with it.

does it apply to "THE DUDE"

. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DON'T ASK. REALLY, DON'T ASK, I'M ONLY GOING TO IGNORE YOU IF YOU DO. THIS ESPECIALLY APPLIES TO THE DUDE IN ILLINOIS THAT KEPT CONTACTING ME ABOUT MY OTHER SUB. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Cash or PayPal only. AGAIN, NO EXCEPTIONS. Item number: 9709222871

OK, but how about meeting you half way?

• Moderators

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Hey chops...

I need to put that EXACT same disclaimer in the Klipsch eBay store!!! I can't believe how many questions I get per day that are clearly answered in every auction. *Sigh.*

LOL - Corvette? Is he referring to you? :)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Hey chops...

I need to put that EXACT same disclaimer in the Klipsch eBay store!!! I can't believe how many questions I get per day that are clearly answered in every auction. *Sigh.*

And no matter how many references I make to "Please use the shipping calculator to figure your exact shipping costs", I still get countless emails "How much to ship to....."