I'm BAAAACK

Ok, Colter...welcome back, bla,bla,bla. Now, I'm not going to attempt sale of anything to you, but would you please get your arse down here and pick up this meaty Crown DC that you've already purchased? Eh?, you're in for a real treat as you can watch "Woodog" close his eyes and move the Cornwalls around by the centimeter. Bring "Indy" or "Doc", not this weekend, though, OK? There's going to be a great weekend for it, coming up soon. Call me and "Welcome back"

Please tell me you went Nikon

lol

Isn't Kentucky a far drive from Indy? Colter mentined a road trip to pick up an amp sometime...

Doc,

Woodog and I live about 3+hours straight down 65 out of Indy. Very easy drive. I'd love to have ya come on down with Colter.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much happened while you were gone - except for KlipsDude and KathyMason getting married, er, merged - whatever.

James

What?

David:

See the "Dissapointed in my audition of RF83" thread.

Amy outed KlipsDude & KathyMason (along with a couple of other aliases) as being the same person.

James

• 1 month later...

Hey Colter,

I heard you had email access. Its too bad you didnt respond to my requests for info after you told me you would sell me a pair of Cornwalls. How was rehab? I heard the food sucks.

C

Wow Kaiser, this must be the "offensive post" you spoke of? Either their was some truth in my jest, or you really do have the comicality of a dishcloth? I dont see where Colter took this post seriously....

I officially apologize to Colterphoto for suggesting he may have been in rehab. I promise not to attempt to be humerous in the future.

Can we all play nice now, or does the silent treatment continue?

C

I accept your apology Clarence.

I think I had personally PM'd you at the time about the supposed Cornwall offer. I have hinted that a pair would be sold someday but I don't think ever formally offered them to you for sale.

Please note that when you yourself mentioned that you would be 'going away for a while', that you received nothing but good wishes from anyone who posted. This is a brotherhood.

Michael

Thanks Michael.. and consider this a public apology to anyone else I may have insulted/belittled/generally P.O.'d... I also retract the statement about not being here for friends. Good people on this board. I have been known to have a bit abrasive sense of humor. I do appreciate the support and commaradity this forum provides.

C

Clarence, if I could ask, why the change in attitude all of a sudden? Don't get me wrong, I might like the new you. (ok to pm if you wish). You see, I have a tendency to be a bit over-sensitive, so we didn't play well the last couple of weeks. It's forgotten.

It takes a real stand-up guy to make these last couple of posts. So consider this a little bump so the message gets out.

Michael

Clarence, if I could ask, why the change in attitude all of a sudden? Don't get me wrong, I might like the new you. (ok to pm if you wish). You see, I have a tendency to be a bit over-sensitive, so we didn't play well the last couple of weeks. It's forgotten.

It takes a real stand-up guy to make these last couple of posts. So consider this a little bump so the message gets out.

Michael

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE A Leopard does not change it's spots..........You guys can buy that CLARABELL crap if you want, I don't. That Dud(e) is trouble, and he will come back and burn you. People here were honest and friendly to him in our answers, and you see how he responded.

Hey, let's give people the benefit of the doubt.

It's just a forum, after all. It's not like he's marrying your sister. [;)]

Did you see that wonderful picture he posted on Updates and Mods; Knock offs?

I just noticed someone removed that picture, Good, it is childlike to post such a picture,because you can't put into words what you want to say. Who removed it, No wait it doesn't matter who it's gone.

I'm with you Oldbuck and time, Karma and his own engaging personality will be his end[:D]

No offense Amy but you have not followed behind this young man often or you might think benefits of doubt have already been afforded him[:|]

Respect is a mutual street

He is well aware of his tactics with closure statements like flame on and the like. I digress to my initial plan of avoiding the little mind!

Clarence, save yourself the post and just assume (as you always do) that I'm [:'(]

I'm with you Oldbuck and time, Karma and his own engaging personality will be his end[:D]

Actually, I also belive in Karma. I help old ladies across the street, stop and let people walk in crosswalks, donate to charity, and generally try to be an all around "good guy".

No offense Amy but you have not followed behind this young man often or you might think benefits of doubt have already been afforded him[:|]

Amy seems to have an open mind, and an impartial judge of character. She has been especially patient with me, even after I threw a brick through her window when the forum was down 2 weeks ago.

Respect is a mutual street

Bingo. Who peed in your wheaties?

He is well aware of his tactics with closure statements like flame on and the like. I digress to my initial plan of avoiding the little mind!

Suit yourself.

Clarence, save yourself the post and just assume (as you always do) that I'm [:'(]

I cant, this is too entertaining! I havent been this amused in years!

[:D]