Does anyone else have a coffee table that looks like this?

SteelerFan

Heyyyyyyy Jim... well, I have a new roof on!!! But I

still have some drywall, and carpet to replace. Then there's the back

porch upgrades,,, and I shut my waterfall down so I can do some mod

work and add another pump...Meanwhile I've caught boat

fever...LOL!! Found this Hobie 21 sport cruiser .........real

tempting !!!! I need it like I need a root canal, but I WANT

it!!! I don't know WHEN I'll ever start with the speaker(s)

build. Part of the back porch remod's were going to be the

installlation of some 3 ways w/ 511b's....

Are you caught up? Ready for this years game of hurricane Russian roulette??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I personally hope the hurricanes head in a different direction this year. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida need a break. Not that I wish a "hurricane" upon anyone else.

Max, hang in there, the pink stuff does get better. Maybe she will change her mind and begin to favor purple.

When our girls were young we picked everything up from the coffee table. When the grandkids came along we changed our way of thinking.

The grandkids all "pulled up" on the coffee table when they first started learning to walk. Whenever they reached for an item on the coffee table, they were led to their "toys". We never had to remove anything from the coffee table when it came to the grandkids.

]I don't have a coffe table at the moment, but with all my failed computer experimenting lately I cannot use my kitchen table for it's intended purpose. The only benefit to this is when I need some obscure connetor or other piec of equipment I know where it is. I think if I cleanded up the table I would lose a lot of parts that I may need 20 or 30 yers from now. Also, there is always the possibility I may figure out how to fix some of the components I took apart, ADHD makes it dificult. If I can't finish something withing 30 minutes, there is usually no hope after that, lol. I would post a picture, but I don't want to frighten anyone, or have the health department called on me. [:D]