Harman Kardon 730 Twin Powered Reciever F/S $55

robster

...SOLD....Hello-I have a Harman Kardon 730 Twin Powered receiver in excellent condition,no noisy pots and works great with no issues. Cosmetics are C8.0 or better. $55 plus $18 to ship Fed-X Ground to lower 48 states.

Email me if you want it. I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If not happy with it just send it back.

Cheers,

Robert

Supposed to arrive tomorrow. This will replace my Scott 299 in the garage driving my '76 Heresy's. I'll then be shipping the 299 off to Craig just to have him give it the once over (he already modded it about 3 - 4 years ago), and then will be selling it.

BTW, this is about the 3rd or 4th deal Robert and I have done... starting to get old hat now. :-)

Mike

Just got it and hooked it up to my Heresy's in the garage! First of all this thing is near mint! I have no idea how old it is but it is really clean! And second of all it kicks ***!!!!! Very clean sound with lots of bottom end. This will do nicely driving the heresy's in the garage, and replacing the Scott 299.

The Scott is just too nice to be in the garage and I am going to be selling it. I am going to first send it off to Craig to give it the once over (he rebuilt it about 4 years ago), and will have him drop ship it to the new buyer. I'll post a 4-sal ad soon with pics.

Mike

I wish people wouldnt hoard stuff.... Not that its really any of my business.... I am on here 10 hours a day and I never seem to be on in time for a deal. Frustrating.

LMAO! But I hear ya... have just gotten real lucky with Robert. Seems I'm always checking the Forum when he just posts something for sale.

Mike