Testing the Forum

I didn't know what to do over the weekend with the forum down. I went outside and there was this big burning ball of fire in the sky. I was scared at first, but after a few minutes it felt good on my skin. I as walked around my house I noticed all these colorful fragrant things blooming form the bushes, and trees. Very confusing but I like it. I enjoyed my time outside while I listened to the Klipsch outdoor speakers on my patio. After 2 full days of this something has happened to my skin, it is all red and burning. I don't know what to do. This morning I was afraid to face the burning ball of fire again, so I stayed inside and checked the Klipsch forum. It is back up, and all is right with the world! [;)]

Jeremy

Down here in central FL, we couldn't hardly go outside because of the wildfires. The smoke is so bad they are closing down the Interstate 95 periodically. So far only a couple of houses lost, and the only fatalities are from pileups on the interstate.

Down again for the entire weekend, up again first thing Monday

morning. As others have already pointed out, it's

becoming something of a pattern.

Is somebody turning the server off at 5 pm on Fridays, and powering up at 8 am on Monday?

Capo.. now that was funny!!!!

Our minds think a like.. That is pretty scary too.

At night time, there is another planet thing that is bright, although it will not turn your skin red at all. I think it is called the moon or something like that? Maybe the brighter minds can elighten us a little in here. One thing really strange about this "moon planet thing" is it changes shapes. Sometimes it is a circle, sometimes a crescent, and sometimes I can't find it at all. It seems pretty moody if you ask me?

Down here in central FL, we couldn't hardly go outside because of the wildfires. The smoke is so bad they are closing down the Interstate 95 periodically. So far only a couple of houses lost, and the only fatalities are from pileups on the interstate.

Oh! Well that explains why it was funky looking out today.

Sorry, I don't get the paper nor do I watch the news. It's typically all bad news anyway, so why bother.

Oh! Well that explains why it was funky looking out today.

Sorry, I don't get the paper nor do I watch the news. It's typically all bad news anyway, so why bother.

Yeah, the winds shifted and blew from the East yesterday, so you guys might have gotten some of it. It's been pretty bad here at times, but we got a little rain today which seems to have cleaned up the air.

I agree with you about the news, but have to watch lately to see what roads are open.