Re-post your first post...starting with Colter...let's have it Michael

• Moderators

I should have read a little more before buying, but i did find Klipsch because of those Synergy's !

Some good did come of those 5 Synergy speakers, I gave them to a family friend this past Christmas. His first HT and now he is hooked on Klipsch! [:D] It starts again.

3- 1- 2003

" Thank you all,for advice even though yall didnt know i was listening. finally decided to ask a question. I just bought some klipsch, finally. sb3 ss1 sc1 to replace some old baby advents and pro logic reciever. I now need a new reciever, i like the yamaha rxv 630 by reviews only. i have no place to compare side by side."

Tim,

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys, too! I gotta get it together and book the flights!! I am so terrible at that...

Hey, are you bringin' some brewskies to share? I'll chip in heavy!

Gary LMAO! Hofy's DTMS was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while, that $89.95 Isolation system is to die for[:|]

Fini, Seti is just like me, our vehicles won't even travel out of town unless they have a cooler full of Big Bottles of Hoppy products in them[:D]

I was planning to not drink in order to shuttle some folks back and forth to the Hotels but I may have to pay off another non drinker[<:o)]