$250 Heresy's

correct me if I am wrong...I used to have a set of these...they do not have the k-77, k-55, drivers in them....I think the hersey II set I had had k-79's and k-53's.

klipschaholik is right a forum member did get them...me. Thanks so much (My wife is not thanking you) for posting the link. I believe I saw your post about 10 minutes after you posted it...clicked on in and instinctively clicked the BIN button. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am in the process of making my garage a work area and wanted to have some tunes out there. I figured I would look for some beater speakers. How could I pass up HIIs at that price. My wife has rolled her eyes and said when is enough, enough. Will have to have some damage control this weekend.

I was hesitant to post earlier for fear of jinxing myself. The seller has been very short with his emails back and forth and the first day I was getting a bit worried because it sounded too good to be true. Well we finally got some good info passed back and forth. Unfortunately his schedule and mine do not quite mesh for pick up. Klipsch forum to the rescue. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Thebes has agreed to pick them up and hold them for me. What a great place this is. Thanks to both klipschaholik and Marty (Thebes). While have not gotten visual confirmation that they really do exist...it is looking good.

Well I have these puppies in my house as of a few minutes ago, and will

hook them up shortly and compare them against my Heresy 1's until such

a time as Rich can come to claim them.

I must say they are in very nice shape, just a couple of little dings

on the base of the factory slanted risers, and a couple of minor,

almost invisible, scratches.

Hmmm, maybe I'll pull the ye old switcheroo![:D]