Bose Wave Cannon

CAS

The Masterminds have judged, another delusive verdict, What

do you mean Holidays gibberish,it's just not your gibberish, What do you mean I don't believe in God?

Talk to him every day

What do you mean I don't support your system?

I go to court when I have to

What do you mean I can't get to work on time?

Got nothing better to do

What do you mean I don't pay my bills?

Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

What do you mean I hurt your feelings?

I didn't know you had any feelings

What do you mean I ain't kind?

Just not your kind

What do you mean I couldn't be President Of the United States of America?

Tell me something, it's still"'We the people''!, right?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After skimming the many responses in this thread, I agree. We

shouldnt bash Booze. In fact, they are great speakers........

right up there with "White Vans". In fact, I recommend anyone who

has the opportunity to purchase speakers from a white van to do

so. It will be an opportunity that you'll never regret!! If

you have not bought "White Vans".... well, then you arent liven'[:$]

PS....

Is there a vomit smiley? If not, there should be for just this

occasion. Isnt it our duty as those 'in the know' to bring attention to

a TURD to those asking for advice? Isnt that the whole point of

these forums?? Why recommend a $2-3k turd to someone when they

can do much better by going with a company who actually makes HIFI

speakers?

Oooops... sorry. I meant to say...... I love buying speakers from

companies who keeps "Top Secret" speaker specifications. LOL

4 for 4 in flaming posts. That's a record for a new member I believe. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

Oh, it looks like the circus train just pulled into town. I can see the clowns are all here. I think they'll be performing under the Klipsch big top with Tweedledumb and and his sidekick Tweedledumber. The absolute stupidity of people in these forums just amaze me. I think you idiots got picked on in Jr. high too much and now have this pent up anger you need to release. There are abuse hotlines you can use. I don't think audio forums was on that list though... Unbelievable... And you call yourselves grown adults.. I can't stop laughing!

buh-bye [;)]

Amy, I have never questioned your authority as you well know, but I don't think you're fully aware of what's going on with this thread. Have you read it in its entirety?

You didn't see anything childish in anyone's responses? Shooting mellons out of the Bose Cannon! Holiday and his gibberish! New member Puz being called Putz and Pud for voicing his opinion that didn't mesh with every other "basher" here, just because he favors his Bose loudspeakers over the Klipsch models he previously owned. What if everyone here started gay-bashing? Would that also be acceptable behavior that you wouldn't interfere with?

Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's a$$ what Bose does...I really don't care how they go about their research, how they supposingly monopolize the industry, or conduct their business with its retailers. I don't even own any Bose products, nor do I have plans to (as I've stated in my posts)! My beef is the constant barage of Bose-bashing that seems to be the acceptable practice on this thread, and to belittle the Bose owner (aka: all the deaf people) with their choice to own their "lo-fi" loudspeakers! That's fine if you hate Bose...don't buy 'em, or poke fun at the people who do. I don't see any typical Bose owners bashing others for choosing Klipsch, or any other brand for that matter.

Whatever...if grown men want to act like idiots, knock yourselves out.

If one has an opinion on a product they can state their issues without bashing the life out of a subject. Seems if you counterpoint point around here, make your point, and the others have no answer for you, they BASH. With BOSE it doesn't stop, it's keeps going, and going,and going. Other people like Bose, that is their right, others don't, that is their right, some guys like to analyse equipment, some guys just want to play music. Some people love the HI-FI hobby, and join a forum like this, some people buy Bose because they Plug and Play, they are not on this forum, they don't care about SPL, Frequency Response, Power handling, it's NOT a hobby to them, they don't care. By bashing Bose all the time who are you bashing? Not Bose owners,you're infact bashing forum members who have a different opinion than you do, Is that what this Forum is becoming?

I didn't realize there were actually two "Tidwell's" who regularly made fools of themselves on this forum. Imagine the odds..... Or is it merely inbreeding?

http://forums.klipsch.com/members/jt1stcav.aspx < James Tidwell aka "jt1stcav"

http://forums.klipsch.com/members/chops.aspx < Charles Tidwell aka "chops"

Do whatever you wish, "Charles." Keep posting under multiple names. Putz, Pud, Puz, whatever. While others actually try to answer questions and learn from others, you can puff out you chest and make noise.

I was worried that you might not continue to make a fool of yourself, once your little bro started ranting. But you both have proven you're up to providing comic relief.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, the two of us are brothers, but you're more of an idiot than I thought if you think one of us are logging on as someone else. LOL

Heck, maybe because you thought of it, maybe YOU are the one logging on as Puz. You both DID join right around the same time here. Hmm... Imagine that!

BTW, YOU'RE the one making a fool of himself. FOOL!

If one has an opinion on a product they can state their issues without bashing the life out of a subject. Seems if you counterpoint point around here, make your point, and the others have no answer for you, they BASH. With BOSE it doesn't stop, it's keeps going, and going,and going.

<snip>

By bashing Bose all the time who are you bashing? Not Bose owners, you're infact bashing forum members who have a different opinion than you do, Is that what this Forum is becoming?

This forum is a reflection of the world, in microcosm.

When an individual (or a "religion") bases their fundamental philosophy on "principles" that can be questioned, it is not uncommon for them to react with ultimatums. They may not debate and discuss; they might threaten. They may not learn and evolve; they might revert to whatever means are at hand to force their opinions on others.

In the world, violence is a vehicle for these types. Here, it is the flame and the shill poster. In the world, we as individuals have little say over major events. Here, we can point out the lunacy and (maybe) make a difference.

Thanks to ALL the posters on this thread. Without irrationality, there would be no measured and thoughtful responses that poke holes in the Bullshit that PWK so despised. Yes, Paul Klipsch is here, with his "No Bullshit" button, smiling at the conversation; even the snakeoil pitches.

I once thought that Klipsch Company Stores would be a great idea. I now tend to reject it, mainly because of a post on this thread. So I would NEVER stifle conversation, just because I didn't agree with a viewpoint. If it is Bullshit, it will fall under its' own weight. If not; it will stand. And sometimes you never know what the outcome will be.

• Moderators

Amy, I have never questioned your authority as you well know, but I don't think you're fully aware of what's going on with this thread. Have you read it in its entirety?

You didn't see anything childish in anyone's responses? Shooting mellons out of the Bose Cannon! Holiday and his gibberish! New member Puz being called Putz and Pud for voicing his opinion that didn't mesh with every other "basher" here, just because he favors his Bose loudspeakers over the Klipsch models he previously owned. What if everyone here started gay-bashing? Would that also be acceptable behavior that you wouldn't interfere with?

I haven't read every single post yet, no--just skimmed. I was just referring to the responses to me weekend question. I didn't realize you were referring to all the posts... I'll go back and read thoroughly.

Thanks!