Pictures of beautiful women with Klipsch speakers

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I see three problems with the sound system. Can you name them?

Just a WAG...

1. They're too close to the white curved wall like thing will cause some unwanted reflections with the MWM cabs? Maybe reinfoce or cancel the real low bass and cause unwanted early reflections at the higher range
  2. 4 double MWM cabs but only single cabs for the next two smaller cabs, mid-bass, and midrange, sorry I'd have to look up the names [:$] - if 4 MWM cabs shouldn't there be at least 2 or even 4 of every thing else?
  3. Mid bass and mid cabs are stacked upside down as midrange with mid-bass on top and mid-bass should go on top of MWM
  4. Are the multiple MWM cabs orienented correctly? Bass is non-directional but they do become directional at what, above 200 hz?

4th isn't really for extra credit just more WAGS better luck I'll come closer. I'll consider it good for me if any of these are remotely close... [:S]

Dang Ben, you're GOOD mang!

[:$] aw shucks [:$] probably just proof that I've been somewhat obsessed with this sort of stuff. I remember my Sophomore year in high school I forgot my name on a geometry paper and the teacher asking "who drew the speakers on their paper?". [:$]

And I do remember the MCM and other adds from the late '70's / early '80's.

And after suppressing my love of things audio or should I say music and sound and the machinery that reproduces it, it resurfaced when I actually started poking around the Forum in May of 2007 and signed up and attended the Pilgrimage (Klipcsh makes 'phones!). And I've learned quite a bit here too, a lot from you Michael. So don't be surprised if I pass out or drooling when I finally get around to making a real visit to Roadie's / HOK. LOL.

I'd prepared this prior to reading your post. Your words almost echo mine exactly (except #1, I just figured that was part of staging that could not be avoided).

Don't know. But it looks kind of flimsy and movable and not conducive to good sound. So do I get extra credit?

Maybe this picture is how most teenagers today would configure things? Way too much bass with very little else. Alea and/or some of her classmates had a DJ at a middle school dance last year so bad that they had to tell him to turn the terrible sounding bass down but he just turned it up more and also played songs the principal had told him not to play. Maybe there's sitll hope, audio wise, for today's youth. It wasn't like they told him to do something stupid like crank up the bass. I suspect his employer won't be happy if he's not self employed as he'll soon trash his speakers if he hasn't already done so.