Pictures of beautiful women with Klipsch speakers

I'm sorry, but if this wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. You're supposed to be posting pictures of beautiful women and the best you can do is a big lizard???? So far, this thread reminds me of a conversation among bunch of AV geeks in high school. Sooner or later, this thread will degenerate into a heated argument about cables, tubes, or comb filtering. No offense, but do you guys ever drag yourselves out from under the mossy rock of the 2-channel forums? There is a monster thread in the general forums that will show you what beautiful women look like.

Put on a clean t-shirt, wipe off your thick glasses, and go here, I'm only trying to help.

There is a monster thread in the general forums that will show you what beautiful women look like.

Put on a clean t-shirt, wipe off your thick glasses, and go here, I'm only trying to help.

The thread to which you refer gave me the idea to start this new thread, after spending what seemed like eternity viewing page after page of that thread, all I found were pictures of women, most of which just mediocre looking IMO, but worst of all, only two pictures even contained Klipsch speakers.