FS: Quartets - Price Reduced - LA

I am selling my Quartets and KG1s. These are for LA pickup.

I am the original owner and have all original shipping boxes.

Quartets: 1991 Oak Oil S/Ns 22003/22004. Audio in superb condition with very little use but always on display in climate controlled residence. Cabinents in good condition with no scratches or chips but with minor water marks on upper surfaces. Grilles in excellent condition. Sold

KG1: 1991 Oak Oil S/Ns 81369/81370. SOLD

Post any questions or contact me via email for more info....Dave

Any Chance that you live in Houston? I do visit there on work fairly often and would consider bringing them as checked luggage on a flight in the original boxes+ crating if there's genuine interest and they don't move here in the LA basin.

I have read a lot of the forums that talk about shipping pros and cons and it seems that anything less than a household move has some real downside risk. My biggest concern would be in-transit damage - even if I took them on a flight. On the plus side, I do have the original boxes and packing which make for an excellent fit. On the negative side, I offer three initials......TSA!

If a Houston delivery is possible, let me know and I can keep you in the loop if these don't find a home over the next few months.

Cal if you want them and are local - Go For It! They are great speakers I paid $200 for a mint in the box pair just last year. I don't really need them but for $50 plus shipping I was willing to pick them up. They are a sealed design so you will need to remove the woofer and seal those holes in the back with silicone sealant so the cabinet won't leak if the holes penetrate into the cabinet.

They sound fantastic I use them, a pair of KG2's and a KG 2.2V in my 4 year old girl's HT/Sega Dreamcast Gaming system along with a small Audiosource subwoofer.

There Klipsch's!