Huge CD Sale, Part Two

cmdridq

How ironic, I ordered after hearing it in Hope. Seems to me I was sitting next to you. Awesome sound...really liked; What a shame, Mourning Grace, Romanesque, Ode to Billy Joe, Nardis.

Waiting on the Yellow Jackets, 1 of Twenty Five (Live).

How ironic, I ordered after hearing it in Hope. Seems to me I was sitting next to you. Awesome sound...really liked; What a shame, Mourning Grace, Romanesque, Ode to Billy Joe, Nardis.

Waiting on the Yellow Jackets, 1 of Twenty Five (Live).

Ron, was the cut we listened to from Yellow Jackets, 1 of Twenty Five (Live)? I've listened to Cafe' Blue and my recollection of the cut from Hope seems a little different. But it is really a great sounding SACD.

Update on the CDs: Tom replied to an email I sent him today. He said my CDs will go out on Monday. He apologized for the delay (it seems that someone who was supposed to help him by shipping the CDs did not follow through while he was away). I think we should give Tom a break. I'll bet he's under enough stress with his GM's estate issues to deal with. For myself, a delayed shipment on some CDs is not worth getting upset over.

I must say that Tom has been prompt in responding to my email queries. My disappointment and the reason I am upset is being told one thing only to find out another. This is why communication is key, however if Tom was unaware that the individual that was suppose to handle the packing and shipping on his behalf did not hold up his/her end of the bargain and he was unaware of it I really cannot be upset with him.

I did not file a claim with PayPal, I merely opened a dialogue between the buyer and seller to get the situation resolved in an amicable way for both parties involved. I do want the CD's as that is why I purchased them in the first place but this lack of knowing what the hell is transpiring behind the scenes and the length of time that has transpired is what is rubbing me the wrong way.

I hope that this works out in everyone's best interest in the end. I would just like to know what is going on, and are my CD's on the way or have they yet to be shipped which I don't think is too much to ask.

"I merely opened a dialogue between the buyer and seller to get the situation resolved in an amicable way for both parties "

"I must say that Tom has been prompt in responding to my email queries"

In most cases this is the way to handle things like this, pissing and moaning on the boards is not always best.

Ron, was the cut we listened to from Yellow Jackets, 1 of Twenty Five (Live)? I've listened to Cafe' Blue and my recollection of the cut from Hope seems a little different. But it is really a great sounding SACD.

I believe it was. Not absolutely sure.

For those of you that have always wondered why the Klipsch Forum doesn't have a "For Sale" section, now you know.

I would have to think that someone that wanted to scam the Klipsch forum members out of their hard earned money would try to do it with something other than used CDs at $5 a pop.

I've never heard a word from him. Did I commit some faux pas by posting here?

I thought I was being sensitive to his family situation and forgiving of the intitial delays.

How long should I patiently wait for merchandise or an explanatory personal response to my emails?

Michael

"I merely opened a dialogue between the buyer and seller to get the situation resolved in an amicable way for both parties "

In most cases this is the way to handle things like this, pissing and moaning on the boards is not always best.

My initial posts here were of inquiry and trying to poll the others to see how they were doing.

Am I being accused of pissing and moaning?

My initial posts here were of inquiry and trying to poll the others to see how they were doing.

Am I being accused of pissing and moaning?

The seller posted this thread, and used it to catalog his items, as well as method of payment, and product availablity. So there is no point attacking the use of the sellers thread by buyers as a follow up for the status of unrecieved items, especially since the seller has started another thread, and offers more cd's for sale.

As far as I am concerned, communications stopped once he was paid.

Seller now started a new thread, with more CD's being offered for sale.

I think the issue is really some clarity in terms of items being shipped or not. Postmarks dates are being reported as being in-consistent with purchase dates.

Individual e-mails or PMs from the seller, would be fine.

For those folks who are attacking folks who are concerned about not receiving their CD's, please read the sellers initial post (included), indicates to respond to this thread and not to send any PM's, and that shipment will occur upon reciept of payment. Custormer followed Insturctions, no CD's recieved.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you want something, post the item number(s) and title(s) in this thread saying "I'll take (whatever it is)", and then send me an email. I will confirm availability and total. NO PMs please. Posting in the thread assumes you are going to buy it, and gives you 24 hours to make a non-credit card Paypal payment to cmdridq@ameritech.net If you have any questions, ask them before posting. If you can't do Paypal, contact me for other options. If payment is not made on time, the CD goes back on the open market or to the next person who asked for it if the original deal falls through. S/H is three dollars per order plus fifty cents for each album bought. Shipment will be by media mail. Once payment is made, I will remove those items from the list.

"Seller now started a new thread, with more CD's being offered for sale."

I wasn't aware of this. Where is it? I responded to his initial thread about CD SETS, then this one PART TWO. So is he continuing to 'sell' merchandise and collect money from Forum members?

Michael

looks like three total.

I am going to send him a PM to post a status of each thread in each thread.

A few nice CD sets for sale ** ALL SOLD **

Big CD Sale Part One

Huge CD Sale, Part Two

on 25 jun the seller left this message for the part one folks

"Guys, I left a post in the 2-channel forum. You should be getting them in the next couple of days.

Posted to General Questions (Forum) by cmdridq on June 25, 2006"

In the interests of consolidating the sellers comments, here is one from this thread, page 3, posted June 25.

I decided to leave a post here since Chuck told me in an email that you guys were organizing a lynch mob. Nobody is getting hosed. I'm sure they will show up in the next few days. The reason I haven't posted here in the past few days is because I have been out of town and busy at my Grandma's place, and still am actually. I probably won't be home until tomorrow. We had an estate sale auction this weekend and I had to be around to make sure things happened and we didn't get robbed. So I haven't had time to hang around the forum, but I do check my email pretty often. So now you know I haven't moved to Brazil with my windfall.

Tom

Posted on page 2 of this thread on June 17. (emphasis added)

Have they shipped yet? Thanks

Yup, they're all shipped now. Most of them went out yesterday and today. Should take about a week. I included a little bonus for everybody because of the delay. Thanks to everyone for your understanding.

Tom

Nothing again today. I would suggest anyone who has not received merchandise they have paid for to begin the PayPal conflict resolution process. They allow 20 days for you to resolve before an actual PayPal claim is filed.

M