Huge CD Sale, Part Two

cmdridq

Can't you get CDs (and even SACDs) for $5 each NEW from some internet store? I know Smilin bought a bunch at that price.

It used to be $4.99 but now is at a whoppin' $5.99.

yourmusic.com

Did you check that out? You have to "subscribe", and then you can buy 1 CD per month for $5.99. Wow.

Can't you get CDs (and even SACDs) for $5 each NEW from some internet store? I know Smilin bought a bunch at that price.

yourmusic.com

Did you check that out? You have to "subscribe", and then you can buy 1 CD per month for $5.99. Wow.

Yeah. 'Wow"...

At least you get your CD's.

yourmusic.com

Yeah, $5.99 shipped. Wow.

Dude, Keep your mouth shut, ship the CDs to these poor guys, and go away. I can't believe after 6 weeks of this, you would even attempt to be a smartass.

What a tool.

I received all of my CD's and box sets from Tom today via Priority Mail. They were well packed, exactly what I'd ordered, in very good condition for 'used'. Plus he put a couple extras in there.

How'd he know I'd like Dread Zeppelin? LOl

Thanks Tom!

Michael