"First timers" could use some guidance!

Good morning all!

Apparently there are a few of us coming to Hope who failed to "sign up" by the June 2nd deadline. Trey, in his response to my post, said that it was too late for food, but we could be included in the other stuff. Hooray!

So, here we come... I can't speak for the other "late comers", but I have no idea if there is anything in particular I need to know or do or bring. Well, actually Trey said to bring a "chair"... what kind of chair? What for? What else do I (we) need to know?

Any and all advice, guidance, insight, and/or encouragement will be greatly appreciated!

By the way, thanks, Mike, for the maps.

This is probably a lot simpler than I am making it out to be... If we just show up at the plant on Friday, maybe the rest of the "activities" will pretty much fall in place.

I am really lucky... although my wife is a professional pianist (just wait until you see her car!), she really isn't an audio cuckoo like I am. Even so, she really is excited about the trip to Hope - and this will be the weekend of out 46th anniversary!! What a gal!!

Posted Image

RFP:

I am in the same boat - and unless you have been keeping up with ALL the messages here over the last few months, you, like I, am rather "uninformed" about what is happening when, where, etc., especially since I am traveling there alone. IF possible, could you share that map with me? My email is munsonjulie@sbcglobal.net. BTW, love the car - very clever. See you there!

Chris Munson

Dallas, TX

• Klipsch Employees

Well, first ...welcome.

Next, the chair is for the dinner / concert Sat night. When we ordered tables and chairs we only had 100 or so folks coming. Now we have about 200. If not a chair, a blanket.

Friday starts out at 1pm at the plant for a live tour.

then later (6' ish) there will be a dinner $10 each of catfish and the fixins.

With that comes some listing to gear that everyone brings. All this is at the farmhouse. (maps)

Sat. starts at 9am at the plant (north side entrence) look for the signs.

tour of the plant, Lab, museum, and listing room. then dinner at the farm house at 6pm

after dinner will be live music. 3 different bands.