New RW subs

TheWOOFER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China?? Isn't that where Denon is now manufactured??? It's just about sub woofers, right...............

Yes all the lower end Denons,I have had the 5800 series and the 4800 and they were and are made in JAPAN.Thank you very much. All upper class Pioneer are too,my DVAX10 and the flagship receiver is.I can go on and on,but my point is proven.

By the way, Mr. "Dr. Who,"

The world would be better without the US?????

Who but the US would stand up to Eastern Bloc Communism and oppression, would kick Saddam butt and his army out of Kuwait, would protect Muslims by leading the way against Slobodan Milosevic? Without the persuasion of the US, the terrorists of the world would soon gain a powerful foothold. Unfortunately, the passive attitudes of the EU, Canada and other modern countries would let the fires build until they exploded.

Remember these facts as well Dr. Who. The US gives over $30 billion in foreign aid per year, more than twice the amount of any other country in the world. I doubt you can comprehend a number like that. You know what that means? Many 3rd world nations would disintegrate and the poor people would be dying by the hundreds of thousands if not for us. And this only represents cash. It doesnt represent the military protection, physical assistance, and any other welfare aspect of giving.

My grandfather and his fellows paid a price youll never understand or fully appreciate. For the US to fail itll have to do so over my dead body. Our soldiers never asked for thanks, so none are necessary Dr. Who. Go back to enjoying your latte and remember why you have everything you do.

LOL

Your views if these are yours are hilarious.You sound like Batman and Robin out of a comic book.

You have a thick fog covering your mind,and do not even see through all the political hoopla and BS. sad

FYI Milosevic was defending Serbia against the prepaid terrorists passing as victims killing Serbs.Serbs counterattacked and the terrorist gypsie cowards funded by western economies started to scream and shout genocide.

Milosevic will be a hero to his countrymen,and had to be portrayed as monster to justify the agression of cowards on his country(Serbia).Yes COWARDS

Also for your information lacking mind. During WW2 Croats butchered over a million Serbs,the same Croats who were collaborating with HITLER.Serbs fought against Nazis and Hitler loosing a large part of thier population. Do hear that you little ignorant brain washed man,huh.

The "poor" people who you are defending are the same nation who sells their dauthers and mothers into prostitution. Do you even now that? I guess not,CNN told you most of what you SHOULD know.

Stop drinking from the CNN knowledge dispensing machine and read some books,some facts others than the ones presented to brainwash you.They love sheeps like you,so easy to program.

The worst thing is a tunnel vision aflicted person spreading "truths" that are so biased its stinks like rotten meat.

By the way, Mr. "Dr. Who,"<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

The world would be better without the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />US?????

Who but the US would stand up to Eastern Bloc Communism and oppression, would kick Saddam butt and his army out of Kuwait, would protect Muslims by leading the way against Slobodan Milosevic? Without the persuasion of the US, the terrorists of the world would soon gain a powerful foothold. Unfortunately, the passive attitudes of the EU, Canada and other modern countries would let the fires build until they exploded.

Remember these facts as well Dr. Who. The US gives over $30 billion in foreign aid per year, more than twice the amount of any other country in the world. I doubt you can comprehend a number like that. You know what that means? Many 3rd world nations would disintegrate and the poor people would be dying by the hundreds of thousands if not for us. And this only represents cash. It doesnt represent the military protection, physical assistance, and any other welfare aspect of giving.

My grandfather and his fellows paid a price youll never understand or fully appreciate. For the US to fail itll have to do so over my dead body. Our soldiers never asked for thanks, so none are necessary Dr. Who. Go back to enjoying your latte and remember why you have everything you do.

LOL

Your views if these are yours are hilarious.You sound like Batman and Robin out of a comic book.

You have a thick fog covering your mind,and do not even see through all the political hoopla and BS. sad

FYI Milosevic was defending Serbia against the prepaid terrorists passing as victims killing Serbs.Serbs counterattacked and the terrorist gypsie cowards funded by western economies started to scream and shout genocide.

Milosevic will be a hero to his countrymen,and had to be portrayed as monster to justify the agression of cowards on his country(Serbia).Yes COWARDS

Also for your information lacking mind. During WW2 Croats butchered over a million Serbs,the same Croats who were collaborating with HITLER.Serbs fought against Nazis and Hitler loosing a large part of thier population. Do hear that you little ignorant brain washed man,huh.

The "poor" people who you are defending are the same nation who sells their dauthers and mothers into prostitution. Do you even now that? I guess not,CNN told you most of what you SHOULD know.

Stop drinking from the CNN knowledge dispensing machine and read some books,some facts others than the ones presented to brainwash you.They love sheeps like you,so easy to program.

The worst thing is a tunnel vision aflicted person spreading "truths" that are so biased its stinks like rotten meat.

It sounds like you and Michael Moore would make great flat mates. Strangely, I agree that CNN gives the slow minded the news they want them to hear. Unfortunately, however, you sound like you're swayed just as easily but by different media. Liberalism is a disease and me thinks you've caught it.

By the way, Mr. "Dr. Who,"<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

The world would be better without the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />US?????

Do hear that you little ignorant brain washed man,huh.

Little ignorant brain washed man?

It's a good thing you're in Canada. The most useless country I can think of. Hailing from a people where the women are women and so are the men.

China?? Isn't that where Denon is now manufactured??? It's just about sub woofers, right...............

Yes all the lower end Denons,I have had the 5800 series and the 4800 and they were and are made in JAPAN.Thank you very much. All upper class Pioneer are too,my DVAX10 and the flagship receiver is.I can go on and on,but my point is proven.

And your point was???? I meant nothing by that..........

CAS,

First you start and try to pass off victims of war crimes and injustice for bandits and TERRORISTS(read your own damn post again).And now you feel insulted because I called YOU an IGNORANT little man in light of what YOU posted!

You cannot take critics in this case I was harsh,your post deserved it. If you had any real facts you would know better.

Thank you from comming out in the open about Canada,I know who you are now.As bright as a rock in a dark cave. Just because I do not agree with CNN is no way says I diskile the USA,its a great country.It simply has a sewage news system.You because I irritated your little tiny person started to spit on a whole country,CANADA! WOW man,dude its like far out! Go buy a brain,even a discounted one at Brains R Us,trust be you do not need to be a rocket scientist to get that one.

oldbuckster

Will you stop picking fights?

My point is that ONLY lower to mid class gear(Denon,Yamaha you name it) is made in China.Any company that has any self respect left manufactures their top of the line gear at HOME.ALWAYS just to say in a quiet way our best is made with pride in the USA,not across the ocean.

This does in no way imply China has no quality brands and when they are made there they have to be inferior.

My point is that ONLY lower to mid class gear(Denon,Yamaha you name it) is made in China.Any company that has any self respect left manufactures their top of the line gear at HOME.ALWAYS just to say in a quiet way our best is made with pride in the USA,not across the ocean.

This does in no way imply China has no quality brands and when they are made there they have to be inferior.

Now Who is the Ear? Who is the Woofer? Who am I writing this to? Your right, Wal Mart is full of good stuff from China......

Oldbuckster,

You can write all to TheEAR(me at home) who is TheWOOFER(me at work). Send all agression to both(ME).

Thank you.

PS Yes WalMart is full of great Made in P.R.C. products,it should be called ChinaMart [;)]

I cannot tell you how great they are because I did not set foot in a P.R.C. Mart in years. My bad

Oldbuckster,

You can write all to TheEAR(me at home) who is TheWOOFER(me at work). Send all agression to both(ME).

Thank you.

PS Yes WalMart is full of great Made in P.R.C. products,it should be called ChinaMart [;)]

I cannot tell you how great they are because I did not set foot in a P.R.C. Mart in years. My bad

You don't know what your missing!!!!!! As far as aggression, I didn't start this thread, I didn't start the crap about China, other people took this thread off track, Frankly, I don't care about sub woofers from China, all I ask is you be fair with your comments, and equal with your criticism to everyone invovled. Please reread all posts and get the names straight, my first post said, put on some music and calm down, and that's because the thread was getting off point, I didn't involve the world, others did........................

Mr EAR, Usually my pride of being Canadian is unassailable, but you are really whittling away at it's foundation. Unless i have missed something you were the first to hurl the insults. Do you really think you are doing this forum any justice, especially after accusing me of being immature.!!

Even canucks are on my case! Gee whiz better dig my grave and save. [:|]

Someone got a shovel,to lend me?

I admit having mild outbursts , where is my WalMart credit card...ah here.See ya later aligaror.

I have a shovel to let you borrow ,But the S..t is still stickin to it .[;)]

"I am very much against Nationalism and all for a global society. Who cares if America falls - the world will probably become a better place."

Who, you are a good kid and I enjoyed meeting you in hope but the above comment is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I served this country for 9 1/2 years and that is simply a direct insult to me. The education you are getting is a direct result from that very national pride you so openly shun. Uber-nationalism is arguably a bad thing but strong civic and national pride is what makes this place tick. Live in another country for a while it will become a lot clearer for you. You really need to reread you history if you think the Revolutionary War is the last time our liberty was at stake. Anyway you are young and passionate about your idealism and for the most part that is a good thing. I just suggest before you make a comment like that, you live a little first.