Quad of Cornscala II

BEC

The center set, I have had for awhile and the set on the ends was built at Hope on Saturday. We listened to them some at Hope but today was the first time I have heard music on them.

They sound good.

Bob Crites

post-9312-13819300842084_thumb.jpg

WOW! I would'nt want to try to cross THAT picket line! 

Yeah, and what you see on top is 600 watts of Peavey Amp (into 4 ohms). Guess I will hook all four Cornscalas up to it and see what kind of damage I can do.

Bob

A knockdown kit would be awesome -- but with a cutout for Al's Trachorn.:)

I am sure that cutout could be arranged, but wouldn't it require a second one in the back too?

Bob

I think the Trachorn is something like 14 3/8" or so from the front face of the mounting cleat/battan to the face of the mounting flange/plate. Then add the adaptor and driver to that. Won't fit.

Yes, cut a hole in the back panel and make it look like the K-55 pass through on that new 60th. anny Khorn. Oops, but then it could only be sold in Europe! [;)]

They look beautiful Bob .

I know it would take some engineering , but why not make a deeper cab to accomidate the larger horn ? Other than the expense of using a new cab as opposed to a pre-existing one .

That is the way the Cornscala I works. The Cornscala II is an attempt to sound as good as the Cornscala I in a box the size of a Cornwall with all the drivers and horns in the box.

Bob Crites

post-9312-13819300847878_thumb.jpg