Pilgrimage Pics

• Moderators

You can click on Photos above to get to the Pilgrimage pics. I will be sloooooowly uploading them one by one (can't find a way to do them all at once!) over the next few days.

I'm not sure, but I think you guys can add to the gallery if you like? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. If you are unable to, you can email them to me and I'll get them up eventually.

Thanks!!

• Moderators

I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but if you look right under the brown colored bar along the top of the forum, you should see 5 links ( Home, Forums, Photos, Reader, Control Panel )

Let me know if that's not enabled for everyone.

The link is here, but I also wanted you to know how to get there without the link.

Thanks!

• Moderators

I've got about 60 more pics to go... [:)]

That is, until people get a chance to send me ones they would like to add from their own collection...

And I believe there is a place where you can add comments. If anyone would like to add anything to the pic (who the people are, what's going on, etc) feel free!

Museum1.jpg- still NO CURTAINS on the

windows of the 'museum'. That 50th anniversary Khorn is gonna look like

driftwood in about 5 years of that kind of treatment.

Makes me sad.

Michael

Mike,

it was worse than that. The window behind the Lowther next to the 50th

was open about 1/2 inch and was swollen from humidity so it wouldn't

close (I tried to close it). The veneer on top of the Lowther was

suffering from both the light and the humidity.

You don't even want to think about what was lost in the basement flood.

• Moderators

All my pics (and those that were sent to me) are up in the gallery (130 so far)!

I noticed others were able to post their own as well--excellent! Anyone can add to them, or feel free to send them to me if you'd rather.

Thanks!

Hi Amy,

I wasn't able to make it to the pilgrimage this year (new job, no vacation time yet). Is there a chance I can still get some of the cool memorabilia you usually pass out? I would even be willing to pick it up in Indy, since I live just across the state line from Terre Haute IN. Happy 60th to Klipsch, Klipsch employees and devoted Klipsch audio fans. I hope everyone has a great time at the pilgrimage.

Ken

Hi Ken,

I'll have to check with Trey when he gets back from vacation on any leftovers. Send me an email reminder!

If ya got anymore Belle "leftovers" feel free to send me a couple (pair). I'll accept a Jubilee or two in their place since the Jubilee is current production...

(I'm just trying to make it easier for you)

[A] [A] [A]

For me, on the Mac, it will not attach, either in OS 9.2 (Netscape), or in 10.3 (Safari). I'll have to see if the PC will allow it, but moving stuff back there is a bit of a PITA...

I can't even email attachments through the forum!