FS: Welborne Laurel 300B

ttrhp

• 3 years later...

hi Tom

you 've got pm

greg

This thread is going on 4 years old. I'm sure the amps have been sold by now.

Classic Cut, love it man[:D] Bruce, after I sold my Advent Largers and JBL L-36's I bought 4311B's and loved them but as you said not horn efficient but if you got gobs of clean power they will sound better and better as they go up in volume[8] Never found any of my JBL's to be strong in low level detail but once you trounce on the VU you find what makes them so special[Y]

Bruce, after I sold my Advent Largers and JBL L-36's I bought 4311B's and loved them but as you said not horn efficient but if you got gobs of clean power they will sound better and better as they go up in volumeMusic Never found any of my JBL's to be strong in low level detail but once you trounce on the VU you find what makes them so specialYes

I've got plans for my 4311s, but it will offend most JBL owners. When I finally get around to it, I'll post the results (at the rate I'm going it will be around 2015!).

Bruce

Small world- I had a set of ESS Heil towers right after I got of the air force in 1974- SAE power amp- and a Phase linear 700B- Sony 200f preamp ( I think)- dual turntable. The speakers blew fuses like popcorn but man did they sound good at high volume.

The pic is a small image in the left hand corner of my screen- what am I doing wrong?