YOUNGEST, NEWEST FORUM MEMBER!!!

I am the son of Me Loves Khorns. [H] I went to the Pilgrimidge in Hope with my dad and my 6 year old little brother. Although I am only 12, I really love Klipsch speakers.[8]

This week, my dad bought me some Heresy II's to go up in my room. He is going to give me his Yamaha reciever and dvd, cd player. Not as if he is suffering too much, he just bought him a used McIntosh MX 134 to replace the Yamaha.[;)]

I cannot wait to get it all set up. I will keep you all informed about how great it sounds.[:D]

BE FORWARNED, JUST LIKE MY DAD, I HAVE A SARCASTIC SENSE OF HUMOR, SO ANY REFERENCE ABOUT BOSE SPEAKERS BEING EXTREMELY COOL IS SIMPLY PART OF THE HUMOR. [:P]

MLH,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Heresy II's to go in your room. Very cool.

I thought it was awesome that you and your dad and brother made a guy road trip to Hope and brought the Khorns. Looked like you guys had a great time.

BTW, nice avatar. Is that your photography?

Welcome, and don't listen to these old guys, they are so far behind the times................................

Hey! just switch his age around and you have my age........

man I feel old just realizing that!

Like I said...............Don't listen to...............Hi Jay............

Welcome to the Forum and the madness. You're getting an early start, I was in my 30's when I got my first Cornwalls and look at me now!

Just be careful and don't play them too loud. You are in for a lifetime of music enjoyment if you take care of your hearing. Just because they can go loud doens't mean to play them loud all the time, right. (durn, I sound like an old guy).

Anyway Peace, and Enjoy! You have a super cool Dad!

Michael

First, welcome to the forum, it's always good to have a fresh point of view!

Colter has given your great advice about protecting your hearing (as well as keeping complaints from the neighbors down) and like Coytee, I too have frequently been told that I don't act my age, especially when I'm around large wooden boxes emitting vibrating harmonic tones and the heavy metalic objects which provide their source of wonderment. (drooling begins, Oooooooo pretty shiny objects) Sorry, got sidetracked for a moment.

Again, nice to have you and keep on your parent's good side, you never know what else might fall your way.

Best of luck!

It's great that your dad is helping you get an early start in audio. My dad was more of a hunter and fisherman which I enjoyed as well but always loved audio.

My little girl is 4 and she has a full blown Klipsch HT in her room for her music, DVD's and Sega Dreamcast machine. She has KG2 mains, KG1 rears, a KG2.2V center, and a most recently a KSW-50 subwoofer. She was thrilled the ohter day when the box arrived and she found out it was hers, she even helped me connect it. I got a nice Onkyo TX-SR502 HT receiver from uBid for like $150 and it is 70W X 6.

Her AudioSource 6.5SW subwoofer went to the basement system where there is another complete music and Sega gaming system. Games are just more fun when the action comes at you from all directions. In fact I just bought some Heresy's to go with the KG .5's that I already have down there. You can never have too much Klipsch in the house.

You, my friend, are a lucky 12 year old! When I was your age, so long, long ago, I had to entertain myself with a stick, a refrigerator box, and some gum I found. So, when are you getting a vinyl rig and tubes?

Hey, remember me from the Pilgrimage? I'm the big guy with the two teenage daughters. Have you been talking to them on MySpace??

So, what kind of music do you like?