It's getting closer. I can feel it

m00n

mOOn are you serious, the Best Football is the National Conference East, Football doesn't get real until December...........................Been a few SuperBowl rings in that conference............BUT Your right Let it Begin.............Outdoors and in the SNOW..............

mOOn are you serious, the Best Football is the National Conference East, Football doesn't get real until December...........................Been a few SuperBowl rings in that conference............BUT Your right Let it Begin.............Outdoors and in the SNOW..............

Absolutly, football is meant to be played out in the elements... None of this damn dome stuff... Domes are for girlie men. [;)]

m00n, another season of bickering back n forth begins soon enough ;)

its going to be my first season ever watching the NFL without Jerome Bettis, that guy will be missed but Steelers will still kick an unbelievable amount of ***.

Already got 2 fantasy teams drafted, third coming up... damn I just can't wait anymore

m00n, another season of bickering back n forth begins soon enough ;)

Oh and there will be... There will be. Just got to remember, when it's football season, we all go into a zombie like state and become monsters. Don't take the smack personal [;)]

Absolutly, football is meant to be played out in the elements... None of this damn dome stuff... Domes are for girlie men. [;)]

Actually I have always had my doubts. Those tights, all that protective gear. Action for a few seconds and then chatting over it for just as long. The way the boys dance after a score really confirms it all. Cute. [:D]