FS-Khorns- pickup in VT-Moving SALE-$2,000.00

Have to move this week-$2,000.00 or best reasonable offer.

Wanted to offer these to Forum members before they go to a Dealer. For sale Khorns in black built in 2000 with AK-3 crossovers. Must pick up in Vermont. They are listed on Audiogon with pics-my user id is klipschfan.

$2000.00 if anyone is interested-here is my contact info-

(802) 324-4056 msgbn@aol.com

Thanks!

Wow Brian, I would love to have those to replace my '77 WO Klipschorn's in the rear, but I think my wife would kill me and dump me in the river behind our apartment.

Folks, please do not hesitate to purchase anything from Brian he is a stand up guy and was even kind enough to personally deliver some '86 Cornwall II's to me and they were exactly as he described them.

I will put the word out Brian and see if I can locate you a buyer.

I tried to find the mentioned listing and could not.

Are these Black Birch or Laquered?

Can you provide a link with photo's or post photo's here/

Thanks.

They are in Grand Isle, VT a hop skip and jump from me. A mere 20 minute ferry boat ride from Plattsburgh, NY. If I had the room or a place to temporarily store them they would be sold already. I am still avidly investigating my options at this point.

If I buy them anyone interested in a pair of '77 Klipschorn's finished in Walnut Oil? These have the solder terminal dual phase plug K-55V's and DeanG's ALK Jr's loaded with all Auricap Theta's. I would sell them for $1750 so I could have the room to buy Brian's speakers.

C'mon ole' buckster it's time for some Khorn's isn't it?

They are in Grand Isle, VT a hop skip and jump from me. A mere 20 minute ferry boat ride from Plattsburgh, NY. If I had the room or a place to temporarily store them they would be sold already. I am still avidly investigating my options at this point.

If I buy them anyone interested in a pair of '77 Klipschorn's finished in Walnut Oil? These have the solder terminal dual phase plug K-55V's and DeanG's ALK Jr's loaded with all Auricap Theta's. I would sell them for $1750 so I could have the room to buy Brian's speakers.

Frzinvt...................Here we are again............This whole journey started for me, when I posted a question, and you were the first to answer, called me ,"cheap", and then I ended up buying new H2's instead of used, and now I find myself again looking into buying used Khorns...........funny thing is, I always kinda second guessed myself for not buying those Belles from you,but I didn't. I am Very tempted...........Do what you have to do........I need some time to ponder this ...............there are things going on with me right now, that I have to deal with, and get behind me. Believe me, when I saw your post the light bulb lit up, it's almost fate............Go forward with your plan.........I need to try and work this out.......Your Khorns would be perfect for me, and I could pick them up...........Damn, why now??

There are photos on Audiogon but they are tough to see, guessing I would say Birch Black.

If Brian has not sold them yet, you can have a choice and buy my '77 Walnut Oil ones or his Black ones. I was wanting to buy his since he is right down the road but I don't room for a third pair.

I would not sell mine if he has sold his already as I was looking at a swap out.

Frzinvt...................Here we are again............This whole journey started for me, when I posted a question, and you were the first to answer, called me ,"cheap", and then I ended up buying new H2's instead of used, and now I find myself again looking into buying used Khorns...........funny thing is, I always kinda second guessed myself for not buying those Belles from you,but I didn't. I am Very tempted...........Do what you have to do........I need some time to ponder this ...............there are things going on with me right now, that I have to deal with, and get behind me. Believe me, when I saw your post the light bulb lit up, it's almost fate............Go forward with your plan.........I need to try and work this out.......Your Khorns would be perfect for me, and I could pick them up...........Damn, why now??

You need to jump on these...... local K Horns with crossover mods for $1750....... how could you not buy these......are you crazy....the guys are right.....life is too short....if they will make you happy go for it....this is an unbelieveable deal....did I mention they are local...you need to do this.....have you learned nothing in your 2000 posts in 6 months....

Seriously, this is way too good of a deal to pass up.

C'mon someboady jump! I will sell my '77's for $1600 so that I can buy Brian's from him and save them from going to a dealer.

My '77's need nothing, they are rewired with 12ga OFC wire, new gold plated spade lugs and have DeanG's premium networks in them with ALL Auricap Theta's throughout, and the highly desirable solder terminal dual phase plug K-55V's. Time is short folks.

I have over $650 in the networks, wiring and premium K-55V's alone.

GENTLEMEN, I am trying to put something together to pull this off, It is not going to be an easy sell to the Mrs. especially after just buying the new H2's. NO ONE knows more than I what a great deal this would be...........trust me guys, we are all on the same page here....A bird builds it's nest one stick at a time..............if you have a chance to sell to someone else, please feel free to do so, first come first served........I don't control the money here,................I'm workin' on it Guys...........I won't commit until it's a done deal on this end..........I would rather let them pass, than commit to buying them, then have to back out.............I think you know where I'm coming from..............