my new ht

love_hertz

This is my first post since losing all of my ht since Hurricane Katrina. I did live in St. Bernard Parish, La my home recieved 9 ft. of flood water. But that was over a year ago, after living with in-laws and fema trailer for over a year, I have relocated my family and job to Lucedale, Ms. I should be safe from any flood waters here, but still close enough to my OLD home. I have found a hi-fi shop in Mobile that had RF-7s, RC-7, and Rs-7 all still with boxes and manuals in new condition for a price that I could not pass up! I added a Yamaha RXV-2600 reciever and a RT-12d sub that rocks. I am in the market shopping for the new 46" Sony Lcd XBR2 and DVD player. So anyhow still loving Klipsch and enjoying my new life in Mississippi. Lata[:P]

Glad to hear you're putting your life back together. I don't know where your Parish is but my brother & sister in laws lived in Buras. Probably near enough to you.

They're still putting parts of their lives back together. They have a daugher who's in a wheelchair (spinal bifida when newborn) and they put a TON of work into their house to make it wheelchair friendly.

All gone & now having to start from scratch also. He's back down there and she & rest of kids are up here so they can go to school.

(she doesn't want to go back and he doesn't want to move away... hmm.... we're having issues)

Welcome to MS. I live about 30 miles south of you in Vancleave. I can sympathize with your loss. I had two family members here lose their home (mom and aunt). I also have worked in the NO area for the last 12 years and know many in Chamlette, NO, and Slidell that have lost everything. I wish you the best of luck, and if you wish to contact me, I'm just an email away.

This is my first post since losing all of my ht since Hurricane Katrina. I did live in St. Bernard Parish, La my home recieved 9 ft. of flood water. But that was over a year ago, after living with in-laws and fema trailer for over a year, I have relocated my family and job to Lucedale, Ms. I should be safe from any flood waters here, but still close enough to my OLD home. I have found a hi-fi shop in Mobile that had RF-7s, RC-7, and Rs-7 all still with boxes and manuals in new condition for a price that I could not pass up! I added a Yamaha RXV-2600 reciever and a RT-12d sub that rocks. I am in the market shopping for the new 46" Sony Lcd XBR2 and DVD player. So anyhow still loving Klipsch and enjoying my new life in Mississippi. Lata[:P]

Rock on!!!!

I hope you enjoy your present system for years to come!.. [:D]