Lovely owner of Klipschorn

lech

Welcome Lech,

as I don't post here very often anymore (don't actually know why [:)]) it's no surprise that one of the few Germans here got overlooked.

Anyway, as you can see from the equipment listed below, getting Khorns has quite quickly led me into the wonderful world of tube amps - each of which I like for its different flavour. So who knows, perhaps one day you'll also get....just another tube amp [:D].

Wolfram

Yes, I will probaly be in USA very soon, A Company named FORD MotorCompany have bought us VOLVO and we are now fihting to surviwe. It is a new experiance for us .. stupid situation

BR

LECH

That's because Ford is fighting to survive. I do know this -- if my son had been driving his Ford Ranger when he rolled a few times going off the Interstate instead of being in his Volvo, he wouldn't be here today. Took out a few trees and landed upside down, but came out of it with a cut on his thumb. The "bricks" are great!

Bruce

Hi Lech, congrats on your K-Horns. I am one of the few germans here - but not the rabid dealer. Since June I own a pair of La Scala 1. It took me more than 20 years to make a similar experience than you - but with one exception: I drive the Scalas with a SS-amp: Mark Levinson 431 and I do not have any experience in tubes. But I am looking for a tube-amp.

Have a nice time with the forum

Jack

Thanks every one for the velcome topics to this forum.

I will try to learn me post pictures, and in the meantime :To all of you ,enjoy the music from the active part of your combos which includes Klipsch. Source> amplifiers>speakers

Dont listening at dead parts as cabels ,contacts, fuses as they do in a Swedich Fora ( www.hififorum.nu )

There is a war between opinons running and it is a disaster

BR

Lech

Thanks every one for the velcome topics to this forum.

I will try to learn me post pictures, and in the meantime :To all of you ,enjoy the music from the active part of your combos which includes Klipsch. Source> amplifiers>speakers

Dont listening at dead parts as cabels ,contacts, fuses as they do in a Swedich Fora ( www.hififorum.nu )

There is a war between opinons running and it is a disaster

BR

Lech

Lech,

Don't worry too much about the little things (cables, contacts, fuses, etc.). Just get the speakers and amps right, then work down to the CD player, etc. When you have a lot of money to spend on the last 3% of musical greatness, then jump into that hole.

Or ... just enjoy what you have. You're already there!

Chris

Thanks again .

The story of my horns is amazing

For about 10 years ago I was at a dealer ( Hifi Consult ) in Sweden and bought a Tube amplifier 2x 7.5 Watt.

At that time I hade home made horns like "la Scala" They where realy home made and had not the perforformance they should.

I was recommended to bay a pair of Klipschorn instead which where placed in the dealers showroom.

Fine, but lack of resources no business.

10 years after the resources have improved a bit

I puted in a request in the Swedich E-bay for a pair of Klipschhorn. Got an answer ON THE SAME HORNS. Same price .

They have been stored some where, But THEY ARE IN MY LIVINGROOM NOW. ( for ever )

They are not cheep in Sweden ,Cost aprox 150.000 SEK/pair new which is about 22.000 USD. Here in Sweden Whats the price in US?? Some one now?? The valuta exchange is infuensing + taxes

There are no markiting actions at all for "the heritage serie" in Sweden

That would be recovered in a jon,t venture with JJ-Electronics /Edona with their tube amplifiers distribution in Scandinava countries

They are borned for each other.

BR

LECH

Lech

They are not cheep in Sweden ,Cost aprox 150.000 SEK/pair new which is about 22.000 USD. Here in Sweden Whats the price in US?? Some one now?? The valuta exchange is infuensing + taxes

BR

LECH

Lech

Lech, great story. Seems that you were destined for them after all that time. They are in their rightful place now!

I'd hate to tell you what they go for here. You can buy a pair new for about $7500 USD, plus shipping. However, your story is not unusual. There are many taxes in the EU.

The important thing is that you have them, you can enjoy them, and if you ever come across a less costly pair here the USA (visiting), buy them and take them home with you.

Again, I'm not sure what the taxes would be upon re-entry.

Chris

I am not dead yet and will come over that party in US as invited to.

I bought my horns for approx 3.250 USD as a demo pair ex they have been stored some where ,I dont know .

Any how Mint condition

So I can servive at least until next "party"

But how shall Klipsch ever ,ever sell the Heritage serie in EU.

Incklude their marketing in Sweden but I will not translate it please in .Swedish

BR

Lennart

REMARK IS WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO COPY THAT IN I FAILD
SORRY!

Räntefritt

Ordertelefon: 019-18 35 46 vardagar 10-18 (lunchstängt 13.00 - 14.00) , Butik & Information: 019-14 56 00 Vardagar 14-18 Lördagar 11 - 15
E-post: info@hifihuset.se

» Startsida » Högtalare » Golvhögtalare »

Mitt konto | kundvagn | Kassa

Site Navigation

var mmfolder=/*URL*/"menumachine/";

//-->

corner_right_left.gif

Tillverkare

pixel_trans.gif

pixel_trans.gif

VäljAcoustic Resear..AKGAMArcamAtacamaAudio PlusAudio ProAudio SpecAudioquestAudiovectorAuroraAuroraAurum CantusBenQBenQ / KingpinBeyerdynamicsBladeliusConrad-JohnsonDiBossDilogDM TechDynavectorEichmanEmpireEuroscreenExact PowerGefenGradoHarman-KardonHarman/Kardon +..Harman/Kardon -..HarsperInfinityInFocusIxosJamoJBLJentechJM LABKingpinKlipschKossLencoLGMarantzMartin LoganMasterMcCormackMitsubishiMonster CableMordauntMusical Fidelit..NecNordic QualityNorthern StarNumarkOhmegaOne For AllOnkyoOrionOrtofonOutlawPanasonicPioneerPolk AudioPrimarePro-JectProsonProson / Harman..Proson / YamahaPS AudioQEDQLNQRSQuadralQuadraspireRegaRotelSanyoSennheiserShanlingSherwoodSilk AudioSinusSMSSolid TechSonySoundcareStandesignStraight WireSupraTeacTerminatorThielThorensTivoli AudioToshibaUnison ResearchVelodyneVincentVivancoVogelVTLWBTYamaha

pixel_trans.gif

Klipschorn Anniversary

149,000.00Kr

pixel_trans.gif

document.write('Klipschorn Anniversary

Klicka för förstoring');

//-->

Klipschorn Anniversary
Klicka för förstoring

Klipschorn Anniversary
Klicka för förstoring

Ingen av de fyra modellerna i Heritage-serien är särskilt nya konstruktioner. Klipschorn var Paul Klipsch första modell på marknaden. Den introducerades redan 1946 och har levt genom alla decennierna efter dess fram till nu. Och legenden lever vidare!
Paul Klipsch insåg fördelen med hornprincipen på sent 1930-tal och optimerade fördelarna samt reducerade svagheterna, och under de sju långa åren under utvecklingen introducerades Klipschorn som Paul´s första konstruktion.

Paul Klipsch är den ende individ inom audio-industrin som har blivit invald till The Engineering & Science Hall Of Fame, för sina upptäckter inom geofysik, akustik och ballistik. Kunskapen inom just det senaste ämnet kan man mycket tacka Paul för att slaget om Midway vanns. Paul fick då köpa militäranläggningen för 10 dollar. Där står numera Klipsch-fabriken idag!
Som medlem nr 46, delar han ett celebert sällskap med bl.a. Thomas Edison, George Washington Carver och bröderna Wright.

Klipsch har vid flera tillfällen gått ut och sagt att nu läggs den gamla, goda Heritage-serien ner i produktion, men efter några månader måste den återupptas igen. Efterfrågan är så stor! Numera har man t.o.m. för första gången uppdaterat gamla Heresy från 1958 till en mkIII-version.

De lyckliga personer som har hört Klipschorn live, i verkligheten, förstår snabbt att Paul Klipsch låg en aning före i tiden med denna modell på 1940-talet.

Klipschorn är utvecklad för att placeras i hörnet, där högtalaren, bl.a. med det patenterade och vecklade bashornet, låter väggarna figurera som en förlängning av hornen. Till och med 15" basen är hornladdad, och här kan man lugnt garantera att en baskagge känns.
Har man lyssnat på de värre baslådorna idag på marknaden som imponerar med frekvensangivelser neråt och flera tusentals Watt i förstärkeriet, så känns de extremt mesiga och fjuttiga efter att ha lyssnat på Klipschorn. Det kan vi garantera!

Verkningsgraden ligger på smått extrema 105 dB!

"Om man trott att ett par bokhyllehögtalare av mer konventionellt snitt någonsin kan låta naturligt ändrar man snart uppfattning. Intrycken kan kort sammanfattas med ett enda ord: DYNAMIK. Går man tillbaka till vanliga högtalare efter att ha hört Klipschorn låter alla som om man hängt en madrass framför dem."
Gammalt citat från Anders Edenholm, Hifi & Musik nr 11/1990

Tekniska fakta
- 105 dB verkningsgrad
- 76 kg/st
- Mått (H x B x D): 132 x 79 x 72 cm
- Effekttålighet: 100/400 Watt

Dessa alternativ finns:

Utförande:

ValnötKörsbärSvart

Welcome aboard Lech.....absolutely stunning monoblocks! I bet they sound as good as they look. Do you listen to LPs or CDs?

As I recall.... I ordered my cartridge (Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood) from a seller in Sweden....a seller on Audiogon that went by the name "Highendbroker".

Again.....Welcome!

Chuck

Hi

I am listining at both LP vinyl and CD but due to fact that LP:s decrease in new production, the CDs will take the overhand ( Unfouarntly ). Waiting for the new media in HiFi / Hi End what it will be ,but a quess "digital! 1 vs 0 = digits.

But .... What to do: SACD .....????? ;;; or clean digital from the future networks, Cables, Net's ,Satelite......

But some where in the music chain it must be analog ´before our ears ( Klipsch )

Br

LecH

Lech.....So true..."forever analog". Actually a lot of smaller companies are starting to make records again.... so things are looking up for vinyl. You can always go to ebay and enter "LPs new" and do a search or on numerous other websites. I know shipping would be expensive. Haven't heard sacd but some of the remastered cds sound pretty good.

Chuck

Very nice photos there Lech, but I could not read the ad (laughs).

That is some very nice amplifiers you have there. I just run a Yamaha reciever for my HT and stereo- very simple setup. Have an old Harmon Kardon receiver for my Khorns. And yes I paid less than $1500 for very good pair of older khorns in nice shape. Come to US and get stereo stuff CHEAP!

Michael