It was quite cool to see CSNY this year

Audio Flynn

Glad to see another CSNY fan on the forum. I never miss a chance to go see Neil. To see him with Crosby Stills and Nash is a very special treat. I went a little over the top on this tour. I guess because I fear I wont get another chance. I am a card carrying Neil appreciation club member and CSNY fan club member. I made sure I was online for the opening seconds of the fan club presale on 5/9/06. at that time they didnt offer tickets for saratoga springs so I bought 2 5th row A section tickets for detroit. When saratoga tickets went on sale I got 2 3rd row pit tickets. I later sold my detroit tickets. I went to toronto by myself on 7/10/06 and bought a front row center stage ticket from a scalper. best seat in the house. 4 feet from Neil's microphone. I gave the scalper my 11th row ticket and 250.00 for the front row ticket. worth every penny. I got some great pics to add to my collection. they had worked most of the bugs out and changed the set list between toronto and saratoga. Stills did "treetop flyer" on his white with gold trim Gretch in toronto and on an acustic in saratoga. "Rockin in the free world" broke all the strings on "Old Black" so there was no oncore in saratoga. My wife really enjoyed it. she feels a special kinship to David Crosby in that she is on the liver transplant list. she was only about 8 feet from him, He made eye contact with her and smiled. It seemed like he intuitively knew. or maybe it was because my wife is a strikingly beautiful woman. I will be going by myself to see their last show in Pittsburgh on 9/10/06. 4th row pit seats. It will be the 26th time I have seen Neil.

Glad to see another CSNY fan on the forum. I never miss a chance to go see Neil. To see him with Crosby Stills and Nash is a very special treat. I went a little over the top on this tour. I guess because I fear I wont get another chance. I am a card carrying Neil appreciation club member and CSNY fan club member. I made sure I was online for the opening seconds of the fan club presale on 5/9/06. at that time they didnt offer tickets for saratoga springs so I bought 2 5th row A section tickets for detroit. When saratoga tickets went on sale I got 2 3rd row pit tickets. I later sold my detroit tickets. I went to toronto by myself on 7/10/06 and bought a front row center stage ticket from a scalper. best seat in the house. 4 feet from Neil's microphone. I gave the scalper my 11th row ticket and 250.00 for the front row ticket. worth every penny. I got some great pics to add to my collection. they had worked most of the bugs out and changed the set list between toronto and saratoga. Stills did "treetop flyer" on his white with gold trim Gretch in toronto and on an acustic in saratoga. "Rockin in the free world" broke all the strings on "Old Black" so there was no oncore in saratoga. My wife really enjoyed it. she feels a special kinship to David Crosby in that she is on the liver transplant list. she was only about 8 feet from him, He made eye contact with her and smiled. It seemed like he intuitively knew. or maybe it was because my wife is a strikingly beautiful woman. I will be going by myself to see their last show in Pittsburgh on 9/10/06. 4th row pit seats. It will be the 26th time I have seen Neil.

I have seen Neil only about 16 times. My first concert ever was the 5th show of the aborted Still Young Long May you Run1976 tour.

Saw Crosby on the "just got out of jail " tour which was excellent vocally; the guy can sing.

My seats in Detroit were 4 rows up stage right.

Military Madness by Nash done Neil grunge style was the most unique interpretation of a old classic.

One aspect of getting the kids grown and "getting my life back" will be the ability to start going to concerts again. Until then, I live vicariously through others. I'd heard they were coming, and glad to hear they put on a good show for you, Rick!

I can only say "WOW" imagining CSNY playing at SPAC.

Couldn't think of a better place to see them.

When were you out here? Saratoga Performing Arts Center is a wonderful Venue, one of the better things the State has done. Sheltie you must admit, it's a beautiful area I call home. I really wanted to meet Tuned4life while he was here, but he is a very private man, and things didn't work out. Anytime any forum member is in area I would be more than happy to help them in any way I can..................

I regret not being able to see this tour - bad scheduling in our neck of the woods. But I saw them last time they were here a few years ago.

This ain't no nostalgia act giving you 80 minutes of hits and see ya later......this was a full on performance of CSNY for over three hours. These guys haven't lost a thing.....Neil brings it as strong as he ever has. Watching Neil shred the strings multiple times during "Ohio" as the roadies kept bringing replacement guitars was something to see - and the musicianship of Stephen Stills makes this tour worth the big $$$ it costs to see it.

And as usual, they always have "something to say". Highly recommended.

I regret not being able to see this tour - bad scheduling in our neck of the woods. But I saw them last time they were here a few years ago.

This ain't no nostalgia act giving you 80 minutes of hits and see ya later......this was a full on performance of CSNY for over three hours. These guys haven't lost a thing.....Neil brings it as strong as he ever has. Watching Neil shred the strings multiple times during "Ohio" as the roadies kept bringing replacement guitars was something to see - and the musicianship of Stephen Stills makes this tour worth the big $$$ it costs to see it.

And as usual, they always have "something to say". Highly recommended.

These guys are no "shell of their old selves" cashing in on the old fame like the Creedance Clearwater Revisited or others. They do not tour unless thay are totally into it. It was not the case when Crosby was freebasing; hence Neil never toured with them in that time frame.

J. Geils Band reunion tour was the same intensity; I thought Peter Wolf was going to have a heart attack on stage he never stopped moving.